Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Cinelike?
391 9 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TommyGa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 222828 ft
  • >>>

Where are the other color modes like cinelike, etc? Are they coming?
2018-8-29
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed this as well, I was a big fan of the “blue” digital filter...
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know what exact model of Mavic series you are using? Click on "Reply" so that I can get a notification from your response.
2018-8-30
Use props
TommyGa
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-30 02:44
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know what exact model of Mavic series you are using? Click on "Reply" so that I can get a notification from your response.

DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  There used to be a whole bunch of custom settings on the P4Pro, D-Cinelike, etc. Now there are only a couple.
2018-8-30
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557530 ft
United States

Same issue here for Mavic 2 Pro. First flight today. There's only a normal option for photo, and only normal for video except for two D-log type settings that only work with H.265. Basically, only shoots normal for photo and video. Looks great, but I love those features on the Mavic Pro.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

TommyGa Posted at 2018-8-30 04:46
DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  There used to be a whole bunch of custom settings on the P4Pro, D-Cinelike, etc. Now there are only a couple.

Hi, Thanks for the response. We will confirm this with our R&D Engineers. Thank you for understanding.
2018-8-31
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-31 13:55
Hi, Thanks for the response. We will confirm this with our R&D Engineers. Thank you for understanding.

That would be great if D-Cinelike will work with H264!!!
Because a lot of people have great problems with the new HEVC Codec,
it only works with newer Intel processor and newer grahic cards!
So in H264 there is now no D-log or similar available.
Thanks!
2018-8-31
Use props
TommyGa
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-31 13:55

Thanks Tony. Cinelike and the other modes were helpful in the past. While you’re at it, maybe you can ask them why they removed the “precision landing” feature in the new Mavics?

If you get a response from them in regards to either of these issues, it would be great if you could post it here.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Heavenone Posted at 2018-8-31 20:25
That would be great if D-Cinelike will work with H264!!!
Because a lot of people have great problems with the new HEVC Codec,
it only works with newer Intel processor and newer grahic cards!

Hi, Thank for your response. We will forward the suggestions to our engineers to see what we can do to make it possible. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-1 07:30
Thanks Tony. Cinelike and the other modes were helpful in the past. While you’re at it, maybe you can ask them why they removed the “precision landing” feature in the new Mavics?

If you get a response from them in regards to either of these issues, it would be great if you could post it here.

Hi TommyGa, We have forwarded the information in regards to precision landing to our engineers, however, I'm afraid that there will be no exact information why this option is not yet available to our Mavic 2 Pro. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules