Cannot resolve Bad Yaw axis
1764 2 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RePit
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody I got my Ronin S 2 days ago, I fully charged it and then the nightmare begins.I'm trying to balance a 5Dmk 4 + the Battery Grip (like a 1DX MK II) with 35mm 1.4 (2.1kg).

I've followed every DJI guide and tryed to do a test shot: it was terrible, I mean like a handheld on yaw (tilt) moves.
Doing the balance test I got bad on Yaw and excellent on others and during the test I see the tilting was not fluid compared to other moves.

After tryed all type of settings (and always getting BAD) I've done an autotune.
After that the bad Yaw remain, but the gimbal is super stable.

I thought: 'Yeah! I've done it!'
No, it's stable, but the Motor (tilt) is producing an incredible loud sound (compared to others) like a fan or more like it's on his limit forcing the balance.
I read so many post here on the forum and I can say that the moro power in over the -5/+5 voltage many times.
So I reset all and put everything back in the bag.
I really want to use the Ronins but really don't know what to do from now.
Waiting for a response.
Thanks

Pietro

2018-8-29
Use props
RePit
lvl.1
Italy

After new firmware, the yaw axis is now excellent.
But in stabilization, nothing changed is wobbling on tilt and reach 9 on power when tilting

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi RePit, sorry for the troubles on stabilization, may I have a short video about the wobbling tilt axis, loud sound and the screenshot of the Power Parameters. Please make sure you have done Auto Tune, thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules