Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1.3.1.82 FAILED
2113 10 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Country
lvl.2
United States

I can't update my firmware.  I currently have the following App 3.1.43 and version  1.3.1.00.  DJI Go say update is available.  the update as I understand it is 1.3.1.82.  The upadte is not on the website so that I can update through the camera / sd CARD.  wHEN CONNECTED TO dji assitant, the assitant reports an update is available and I click on update and immediatly I get a failure to update notification.  

2018-8-30
Use props
Country
lvl.2

Never mind, I updated the assistant program and success.  That said I wish when DJI pushes these updates out to us they would put them on the website under the Matrice - 100 so we could do them through the camera.
2018-8-30
Use props
Robert M Serino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

Country Posted at 2018-8-30 01:39
Never mind, I updated the assistant program and success.  That said I wish when DJI pushes these updates out to us they would put them on the website under the Matrice - 100 so we could do them through the camera.

Agree...Having new firmware v1.3.1.82 or any version thereafter for download and transfer into X3 would be nice.
2018-9-3
Use props
Nerses8
lvl.1

Armenia

Same problem, but in my case DJI Assistant 2 don't see my M100.  My M100 bricked and beeping so it bricked. How can I fix it any suggestions?
2018-9-8
Use props
Country
lvl.2

Nerses8 Posted at 2018-9-8 10:12
Same problem, but in my case DJI Assistant 2 don't see my M100.  My M100 bricked and beeping so it bricked. How can I fix it any suggestions?

I'm not an expert by any means, but here are my suggestions / reminders.  1.  Make sure you delete and reinstall the assistant that solved one of my problems.  2.  Make sure the power is on for the drone so the computer recognizes it.  3.  Try down grading the firmware I think the assistant will do that but if not try down grading the firmware through the camera.  To my knowledge I have never "bricked" my drone but I'm not sure what you mean.  Will it at least turn on?  The last thing I would suggest or maybe the first would be to start a new thread since this one has somehow gone under the radar, usually somebody with a DJI in there name monitors threads but because I solved my own problem not long after I posted it and said so this thread may be dead in there eyes.  I wish I could be more help, also try generating a support ticket they may require you to send it back if it comes to that I would try to find a DJI service center to go to.  
2018-9-8
Use props
Robert M Serino
lvl.4

United States

Just an update of #3...Used DJI Assistant 2 to upload v.1.3.1.82 after DJI Support pointed to references on procedure, got upload done thru Assistant 2 with no issues, and then flew my M100 three times with all OK.
2018-9-20
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2291040 ft
United States

Robert M Serino Posted at 2018-9-20 01:51
Just an update of #3...Used DJI Assistant 2 to upload v.1.3.1.82 after DJI Support pointed to references on procedure, got upload done thru Assistant 2 with no issues, and then flew my M100 three times with all OK.

Very good to hear as I was considering upgrade.  What were the references that they pointed to?  I am curious as to what benefits of this upgrade?  Is it only the 2 items mentioned on release notes about intelligent flight modes ..or something else?
2018-10-31
Use props
Robert M Serino
lvl.4

United States

VolareAerial Posted at 2018-10-31 10:00
Very good to hear as I was considering upgrade.  What were the references that they pointed to?  I am curious as to what benefits of this upgrade?  Is it only the 2 items mentioned on release notes about intelligent flight modes ..or something else?

With regards to my inquiry, here’s what I received from Christian J. of DJI Support (plus a very nice graphic - that didn’t paste here - with arrows pointing to the right files)...

“There is an update for the M100 with the Zenmuse X3 as a package.

To be able to update them you have to use the DJI Assistant 2 and connect your aircraft  while the connected to it.

Here is the link for the assistant software download https://www.dji.com/matrice100/info#downloads

If there is anything else, don't hesitate to reach us again.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a nice day.”

...For what I do, the software update was pretty transparent.
2018-10-31
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

There are some problems with this new Firmware installation. On some M100's the new FW can be installed in one time, others in two or more times trying. Also M100 are bricked and not recognised any more by the DJI Assistant 2. Trying to update by Zenmuse devices are also not possible anymore. DJI can sent your supplier a repairtool, so the FW can be reinstalled.

For the update is that the Flightmode functions are available in Unlocked No Fly zones, we decided not to update to the latest version FW on our M100's.
2018-11-6
Use props
Hoy-on
New

South Korea

uavsolutionsmaint Posted at 11-6 07:55
There are some problems with this new Firmware installation. On some M100's the new FW can be installed in one time, others in two or more times trying. Also M100 are bricked and not recognised any more by the DJI Assistant 2. Trying to update by Zenmuse devices are also not possible anymore. DJI can sent your supplier a repairtool, so the FW can be reinstalled.

For the update is that the Flightmode functions are available in Unlocked No Fly zones, we decided not to update to the latest version FW on our M100's.

I have exactly same problem. my M100 is bricked and not recognised anymore and coutinuous beep after power on.  
i try to use m100repair.exe or n1 assistant but it is not working. One interesting thing is that when connected to the n1 assistant, the central board or esc or others is not recognized and only the flight controller is recognized as the firmware 0.0.0.

did dji send repairtool?
I do not think I can solve the problem unless assistant recognize m100.
thanks
2018-12-6
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hoy-on Posted at 2018-12-6 07:32
I have exactly same problem. my M100 is bricked and not recognised anymore and coutinuous beep after power on.  
i try to use m100repair.exe or n1 assistant but it is not working. One interesting thing is that when connected to the n1 assistant, the central board or esc or others is not recognized and only the flight controller is recognized as the firmware 0.0.0.

Sorry for the late respons, I didn't look at this forum often.

Someone else requested the repairtool for this issue using DJI support. He received it and the issue was solved: M100 was recognised again by the DJI Assistant2 and the update was done again, this time succesfull.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules