Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Invoice/payment discrepancy
1311 14 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

Can't seem to find an email for 'sales' at dji, so am hoping for an admin response here (they seem pretty active here).

I ordered some accessories to go with my M2P and got an email with an invoice for the parts shipped, but NOT for the total amount they took from my account (which inc. the parts to be shipped later). This might not seem like much of an issue, but this is a business purchase - so it makes accounting impossible. I cannot reconcile the spend against the invoice.

Any mod's out there able to point me in the direction of a department that can actually issue me with an invoice for the full sum. I don't care I have to wait for the late parts.

thanks!

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide your order number via pm so that I can check it on my end. Thanks!
2018-8-30
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From looking at the site in general I can see where you are coming from. It certainly looks like you may have to contact support, provide your query together with invoice numbers etc and they will deal with it. There is a simple contact for the sales team - sales@dji.com but this seems to just for Dealer inquiries.
2018-8-30
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-8-30 01:42
From looking at the site in general I can see where you are coming from. It certainly looks like you may have to contact support, provide your query together with invoice numbers etc and they will deal with it. There is a simple contact for the sales team -  but this seems to just for Dealer inquiries.

Thanks for the address, really helpful. I'm on it.

John
2018-8-30
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gooseman 2old Posted at 2018-8-30 02:57
Thanks for the address, really helpful. I'm on it.

John

here to help....
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gooseman 2old Posted at 2018-8-30 02:57
Thanks for the address, really helpful. I'm on it.

John

You can send your order number to DJI Paladin so that we can check your order status. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-30
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-30 12:10
You can send your order number to DJI Paladin so that we can check your order status. Thank you for the support.

I've done that, so far no response, but I guess they are all busy loading DHL trucks with M2Ps and M2Zs!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gooseman, sorry for the inconvenience caused, the order was split, therefore, the invoice was split either, we are verifying with the related team to see if there is an integrated invoice can be provided, we will come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update: we have verified with the team, please send email to support@dji.com for an integrated invoice when you receive all the accessories, our support team will send to you, thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-30 19:31
Hi Gooseman, sorry for the inconvenience caused, the order was split, therefore, the invoice was split either, we are verifying with the related team to see if there is an integrated invoice can be provided, we will come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi Mindy
The order and invoices might have been split, but the payment was not!  This is the problem.

You have to do it one way or the other! You can't take a payment for the full order, and then split the invoices when you ship part of the order. Real world accounting does not work that way.

And I do not want to wait until the entire order has been shipped as I have no idea when the parts will arrive. You might leave me in a situation where my VAT quarter ends and I have a payment to you but no invoice. That is not acceptable.

Can you please just get support department to issue me with an invoice for the entire order, despite me not knowing when you can fulfil.

Asking me to wait for an unspecified time before issuing an invoice that I've already paid is not acceptable, at all.  

Unless of course you are going to ship the balance of the order in the next few days. But you've not suggested such will happen.

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gooseman 2old Posted at 2018-8-30 22:36
Hi Mindy
The order and invoices might have been split, but the payment was not!  This is the problem.

Hi, we understand your concern and sorry for the inconvenience caused, for your order, the estimated delivery time of Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery is 3-7 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be 4th, Sept, even though the order was not split, the estimated delivery date will not that fast, may I know is that OK to wait a few more days? Thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-31 00:39
Hi, we understand your concern and sorry for the inconvenience caused, for your order, the estimated delivery time of Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery is 3-7 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be 4th, Sept, even though the order was not split, the estimated delivery date will not that fast, may I know is that OK to wait a few more days? Thank you.

I can wait a few days, that's not going to make a huge difference to me. So will there be one invoice now?

John
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Gooseman 2old Posted at 2018-9-1 13:06
I can wait a few days, that's not going to make a huge difference to me. So will there be one invoice now?

John

Hello John. Thank you for your patience. We will be giving notifications on updates on your order from time to time.
2018-9-1
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-31 00:39

Hi Mindy
It's now the 5th.
You promised delivery yesterday.
All I got today was an email saying dji could not send the Intelligent Flight Battery on it's own.

No word at all on where the rest of the PAID FOR order is.  I've not even had a shipping confirmation. In the absence of anything that looks like a promise fulfilment I have had to order two batteries (on pre order) from a UK dealer. You do not seem able to deliver on your promises.

This really is not at all professional.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gooseman 2old Posted at 2018-9-5 04:01
Hi Mindy
It's now the 5th.
You promised delivery yesterday.

Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused, this is not what we expected either, we have replied your another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165441-1-1.html, please check, thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules