Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
By what transport means did DJI transport your MP2
1467 23 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Columbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436686 ft
United Kingdom

I sucessfully ordered a M2 Pro (2018-08-23 16:11:39 (UTC)) and I have been giiven a tracking order which is linked to DHL. The item is logged on the DHL shipping log as "Departed facility in Shenzhen - China, 20:15 Mon Aug 27" The question I'm hoping someone might be able to answer is, do DHL only ship DJI products by cargo ship or do they use air.

I have just  received this request from DHL after I had queried the expected delivery date.

"Thank you for contacting DHL Express

Please be aware due to the length of time the shipment has not received a scan we need to investigate further.

Please can you confirm the following details to enable me to initiate a trace on this shipment; Shipment contents, pieces, weight, dimensions, (length*width*height) of the package, shipment value and type of packaging?

If you could atleast provide a description of what you have ordered this will help us in the investigation.
"

I dont know any of the details they are seeking from me other than the order number provided by DJI once the item had left their control. HELP!!!

2018-8-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Every aircraft I have ordered direct from DJI ships via DHL. You won't see any updates once it leaves China until it arrives and has been sorted at East Midlands Hub. From there it will go to your local depot. All my shipments from DJI arrive the same day once they arrive at EMA.
Including my MP2, which left China on Friday 24th arrived at EMA and was sorted on 28th @ 01:28 and then delivered to my home near Newcastle at 13:10 same day.

It probably wont arrive in the UK until 31st.
2018-8-30
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fedex, customs held it, opened it then released it,received it Tuesday ....
2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Can anyone from DJI who may be watching this topic provide any of the details that DHL are asking for i.e
Shipment contents, pieces, weight, dimensions, (length*width*height) of the package, shipment value and type of packaging.

Cos I definitely can't.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Columbo Posted at 2018-8-30 05:03
Can anyone from DJI who may be watching this topic provide any of the details that DHL are asking for i.e
Shipment contents, pieces, weight, dimensions, (length*width*height) of the package, shipment value and type of packaging.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The dimension and weight of the Mavic 2's package is

2.5 kg;
283x277x110

You may also check this link for more information about the content of package for Mavic 2 Pro: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... _bar&vid=45291. Thank you.

2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Don't worry, it will arrrive soon at your place.
2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

+UPDATE+
Spoke with DHL(UK) this afternoon and I have given them a little more information, I think that they may have lost it in transit, hope not.

If they have what will I need to do next. I'd rather like to have had the kit before I go on holiday (15th Sep) not so sure  that will be achievable now.  
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
First Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

I think a whole consignment has gone missing. I’ve escalated with both DHL and DJI this afternoon. Mine shipped Monday 27th and has had no update since...

Both companies are now investigating. Quite upset as I go on holiday in a few days and wanted to put the Mavic 2 Pro through its paces. Now I might not even be in to receive it - no idea what happens if that’s the case :-(
2018-8-30
Use props
Techie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198914 ft
United Kingdom

It's not lost, its just that the pallet it was put on for transport between China and East Midlands hasn't been sorted at East Midlands yet, theres several of us on that pallet. DHL told me this afternoon that the pallet is there waiting to be processed and then our individual parcels will be transported from there to your local depot, before being delivered to your house. They reckon I should receive the parcel tomorrow, but there was no guarantee and I was told to keep checking the tracking for an update
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
First Officer
United Kingdom

Techie Posted at 2018-8-30 11:28
It's not lost, its just that the pallet it was put on for transport between China and East Midlands hasn't been sorted at East Midlands yet, theres several of us on that pallet. DHL told me this afternoon that the pallet is there waiting to be processed and then our individual parcels will be transported from there to your local depot, before being delivered to your house. They reckon I should receive the parcel tomorrow, but there was no guarantee and I was told to keep checking the tracking for an update

Not the same message I was told, but let’s see what happens!
2018-8-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
  • >>>
France

See my own transport history, as I said earlier until its sorted at EMA you wont see any updates.

2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-8-30 12:13
See my own transport history, as I said earlier until its sorted at EMA you wont see any updates.

[view_image]

Thanks for that Buzzyone. As I say above, I have a bad feeling that this package may have gone astray. I have the same details as your image, but only as far as collection from Shenzhen Mon 27 Aug. Should probably arrived by now but DHL doesn't have any record of a scan.

Wonder what I will need to do if the item has been lost.
2018-8-30
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200177 ft
United Kingdom

Columbo Posted at 2018-8-30 12:21
Thanks for that Buzzyone. As I say above, I have a bad feeling that this package may have gone astray. I have the same details as your image, but only as far as collection from Shenzhen Mon 27 Aug. Should probably arrived by now but DHL doesn't have any record of a scan.

Wonder what I will need to do if the item has been lost.

It depends who you talk to at DHL,

Tracking the individual waybill and ot looks lost but its actually on a bulk pallet under a seperate master waybill.

First person I spoke to had no idea where it was.

Secocod confirmed it was on hold at east midlands awaiting onward transport.

My tracking looks exact same as yours.
2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans68308231 Posted at 2018-8-30 12:43
It depends who you talk to at DHL,

Tracking the individual waybill and ot looks lost but its actually on a bulk pallet under a seperate master waybill.

Hurrah, just received notification that it is at EMA. With a bit of luck should have delivery by Monday.

Hope your delivery is updated to be the same.
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
First Officer
United Kingdom

Columbo Posted at 2018-8-30 14:16
Harrah, just received notification that it is at EMA. With a bit of luck should have delivery by Monday.

Mine has updated too! Hurrah! Just one more question...
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
First Officer
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-30 14:28
Mine has updated too! Hurrah! Just one more question...

That’s a Colombo reference, by the way!
2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-30 14:30
That’s a Colombo reference, by the way!

2018-8-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
  • >>>
France

Columbo Posted at 2018-8-30 14:16
Hurrah, just received notification that it is at EMA. With a bit of luck should have delivery by Monday.

There you go, If it ships from there tonight you might get it today (Friday)
2018-8-30
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-8-30 16:34
There you go, If it ships from there tonight you might get it today (Friday)

Latest update now is that the package "Out for Delivery"  so could be receiving package today.

Hope everyone else gets same good news soon.
2018-8-31
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

[view_image]

hello there,

Is this '1 piece' within the DHL means that it include both the Mavic 2 and the fly more, or, just the aircraft?
2018-8-31
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

[view_image]

hello there,

Is this '1 piece' within the DHL means that it include both the Mavic 2 and the fly more, or, just the aircraft?
2018-8-31
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-31 02:35
hello there,

One box, outer carton, contains both items.
2018-8-31
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Columbo Posted at 2018-8-31 01:20
Latest update now is that the package "Out for Delivery"  so could be receiving package today.

Hope everyone else gets same good news soon.

Good news, unless you're not in!
2018-8-31
Use props
Columbo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yay, just received package10:10. Not opened yet will wait till later once duties have been completed.

Signed to say "not opened", courier not best pleased but I'm sure that DJI say that this is what  they require in order to facilitate any chance of refund through damage caused in transit (although visually the box looks almost completely damage free).
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules