Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 13:38
What are you blathering on about now, "ignore the proof".  

That Wiki post is simply another one of your ways of trying distract people from posts that show you were severely mistaken about Cars / Phones and GPS.

Look at the video keep on topic, it was you in your trolling that change the topic around here.
Again you still haven’t explained why your so concerned about precision landing in a drone you will never own, or am I right your just Trolling.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-5 12:48
Somehow methinks the old sow has gone into the basement to regroup.

If only.  You haven't been around here long enough (no offense meant) to see Hallmark007 for what he is.  Thread Trashing Troll.   Anytime someone dares counter his self-proclaimed expertise, he is out from under his bridge to bash said person.  Along with burying the thread in rants, non-sense, and even nasty personal attacks - including using terms that are supposed to get you banned from here.

There is one exception to Hallmark007's Thread Trashing.  You take his Trash (lying, derailing, distractions, and crude remarks) to one of his own ''Precious'' threads, and he quickly shuts-up and crawls back under his bridge.  Seems Hallmark007 has no issues with Dumping  on other people's theads (like this one), but absolutely won't take a Dump in his own backyard.

2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 13:38
What are you blathering on about now, "ignore the proof".  

That Wiki post is simply another one of your ways of trying distract people from posts that show you were severely mistaken about Cars / Phones and GPS.

I wasn’t wrong , but you decide to go back 1 1/2 years to a post I wrote and then try to take it out of context, then look for answers but don’t answer your own posts, I’ll start with below post just answer it.

HedgeTrimmer Quote: Drone photography is not real Photography , so now give us an answer.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 13:51
Look at the video keep on topic, it was you in your trolling that change the topic around here.
Again you still haven’t explained why your so concerned about precision landing in a drone you will never own, or am I right your just Trolling.

Geez, thought by now and numerous previous explanations that would be obvious to you.

What DJI does with one product, has a way of effecting other products and future products.
Fact that DJI talked about Precision Landing in the Big Wow, and yet it isn't there is an issue.
Fact that DJI removed Precision Landing from MP2, is an issue as previously discussed, missing landing pad on RTH, resulting in sand, dust, grass.
Sand - camera lens and gimbal.
Dust - sucked into drone by fans.
Grass - wrapped around motor hubs via props.

BTW: Your latest distraction is not going to work.
Below Copied from Post #54

Hallmark007 -- whoever was blogging knows nothing about how gps works in these drones

Hallmark007 --  Gps in cars and phones receive signal in much different ways  than your gps in your aircraft , gps in drones takes signal directly  from satellites,so yes if you are above obstacles in the clear sky you  have much better chance of receiving higher gps sat count.  Cars and phones receive signal from antenna masts signals being bounced around from strategically placed very large GPS receivers and that’s why they don’t have problems driving through cities etc.
2018-9-5
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Do you two ever stop arguing ?  you act like your married and it is very distracting and annoying .
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 13:55
I wasn’t wrong , but you decide to go back 1 1/2 years to a post I wrote and then try to take it out of context, then look for answers but don’t answer your own posts, I’ll start with below post just answer it.

HedgeTrimmer Quote: Drone photography is not real Photography , so now give us an answer.

Since you didn't post a Link to claimed post, I will got with more Smoke Blowing.

Clearly you plan to Trash this Thread like you have done previously.  Guess it is time to take your Thread Troll Trashing to one of your own Threads?  It is your call, what say you?
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 13:59
Geez, thought by now and numerous previous explanations that would be obvious to you.

What DJI does with one product, has a way of effecting other products and future products.

Again you came here to get proof of how accurate regular landing is you got it and the proof says it’s actually better than precision landing what more do you need.
Your here to troll, why not go to phantom forum that’s going to be the next dji drone, all your BS about future drones, it’s total BS, this thread has nothing to do with the post you dug up from  year and a half ago.
I noticed that as soon as proof was put up you try to thrash the thread your just a Troll you’ve been trolling the Mavic Air and now your trolling this forum, you do nothing but try to trash everything with your BS.
Now refer to video, there’s enough proof there to show that dust won’t get in your motors.
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 14:06
Since you didn't post a Link to claimed post, I will got with more Smoke Blowing.

Clearly you plan to Trash this Thread like you have done previously.  Guess it is time to take your Thread Troll Trashing to one of your own Threads?  It is your call, what say you?

2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 13:59

What DJI does with one product, has a way of effecting other products and future products.

It’s amazing you can go back a year and a half and find a post but you can’t find a post that was directed to you in the last 30 minutes. LMAO......
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 14:07
Again you came here to get proof of how accurate regular landing is you got it and the proof says it’s actually better than precision landing what more do you need.
Your here to troll, why not go to phantom forum that’s going to be the next dji drone, all your BS about future drones, it’s total BS, this thread has nothing to do with the post you dug up from  year and a half ago.
I noticed that as soon as proof was put up you try to thrash the thread your just a Troll you’ve been trolling the Mavic Air and now your trolling this forum, you do nothing but try to trash everything with your BS.

From Wachtberger's own post, comes the evidence.

Missed it!

2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Video title right at top ''Mavic Pro Return to Home Precision''.   
Ironic being you were just lecturing on KEEP ON TOPIC.

Opening talking about Weather apps.
Throwing out landing pad.
Pictures of Mavic Pro landing.
Skipping forward.
More Pictures of Mavic Pro landing.
Not wasting any more of time on watching yet another one of your Side Tracking videos.

Specify exactly where in the Video he tests Multiple Landings of Mavic 2 (or Mavic Pro 2), and after each landing he moves landing pad couple hundred feet from last landing.  

After what I pointed out with iPhone-5s and Garmin 64st  original vs. return GPS coordinates, the MP2 does not simply go up then down.  Instead MP2 flies off several hundred meters in X&Y plane then returns.
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 14:17

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201809/04/121707nt8my55ytf8fgy4b.jpg[/img]

Did you not watch the video, precision landing was off as well how much proof do you want, more proof your here to create hysteria along with your new bestie to back you up. Two trolls working in harmony .
And the real truth is none of this effects you . Except that in Mavic Pro precision landing is not as good as regular landing and you own a Mavic pro.
So I expect to see you on the Mavic forum with this concern or maybe the the phantom forum, but I don’t really think that will happpen, because can’t cause as much hysteria over there.
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201809/04/121707nt8my55ytf8fgy4b.jpg[/img]

I’ll test and take pictures tomorrow seen as it’s the pictures that is the proof your looking for.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 14:26
Did you not watch the video, precision landing was off as well how much proof do you want, more proof your here to create hysteria along with your new bestie to back you up. Two trolls working in harmony .
And the real truth is none of this effects you . Except that in Mavic Pro precision landing is not as good as regular landing and you own a Mavic pro.
So I expect to see you on the Mavic forum with this concern or maybe the the phantom forum, but I don’t really think that will happpen, because can’t cause as much hysteria over there.

Clips I saw, the Mavic Pro landed on Pad.

From use of my own Mavic Pro Platinum with Precision landing enable, it will fly off at over 90-feet going out hundreds of meters, and yet return to within a foot of its take off spot.

More to the point, it does not excuse DJI from dropping Precision Landing, when their big Wow Presentation talked about it and adding downward LED to aid with such landings in Low light conditions.

2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again you will see the Mavic miss it’s mark, this precision landing is not all it’s cracked up to be , gimbal was in danger here as well as grass in the props, also a bigger mat than wacthberger’s.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 14:28
I’ll test and take pictures tomorrow seen as it’s the pictures that is the proof your looking for.

Before going off to test - provide a Link that backs up what you claimed I said in your post #103.
And do it now.  Not later.  I have been patient with you long enough.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 14:37
Again you will see the Mavic miss it’s mark, this precision landing is not all it’s cracked up to be , gimbal was in danger here as well as grass in the props, also a bigger mat than wacthberger’s.
https://youtu.be/K2lvTzI86Pk

As you and Wachberger have used on me and so many others who have had problems with our drones.

I got no problem with accurate Precision Landing - Must be pilot!   
My drone lands perfectly - Must be pilot!   
No problem here - Must be pilot!   

2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-5 14:40
Yep. The many others everywhere else complaining are wrong. DJI’s own disappointed employees in RCG are also wrong. But you, Captain Propwash, are right. Including your bizarre theories of Google GPS data and tall GPS towers. You have found your purpose in life as a shill. The rabbit hole is incredibly deep.

Looks all to familiar; Hallmark007's Private Messaging Taunts.
All you can do is delete them.  Unfortunately you can not block them.  As unfortunate, DJI Admins are not concerned.

Oh good, I just got one from him.  Deleting.
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I have reported your post for abusing my picture without authorisation and totally distorting the message I had conveyed with it. I herewith formally forbid you to ever use my own footage again for your malicious activities! Do your own footage with devices that you at least own and can start to get an informed opinion about but never again steel from others for your own purposes.
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-5 14:33
Again, just because Captain Propwash doesn’t care about it doesn’t mean that many more than him do think it was a mistake to get rid of the feature that so many liked:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cTvRr2KBU50

I don’t post people’s personal messages, but the ones you sent me TOTALING 33 are vile and not for human consumption.
Your a Troll and you’ve been banned for trolling as many as eight times, now your trolling me your trolling DB again and if anybody doesn’t beleive me then just pop over and see Dirty Birds thread where Dave Bender this guys real name has been harassing trolling him for what amounts to years now. You really are a piece of work,
Who would PM anyone 33 times in the middle of the night from his mother’s basement. Only Dave Bender, there’s something in that name!!!!! LMAO......
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-5 14:55
Looks all to familiar; Hallmark007's Private Messaging Taunts.
All you can do is delete them.  Unfortunately you can not block them.  As unfortunate, DJI Admins are not concerned.

You might have got one from me, I got 33 PMs from your good friend TOMMYGA in the middle of the night.
I’m always amazed how trolls seem to be able to find each other. And always manage to gang up together.
Look forward to seeing you passing on the info I’ve given you regarding precision failure in the Mavic Pro forum, it could help a lot of newbies counting and depending on it. But I don’t think it will happen.
2018-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it’s fairly easy to see that HedgeTrimmer and TommyGA are the forums new trolls and it’s time to leave them to themselves, two recking Bulls, they don’t care about anything only how they can wreck anything. HedgeTrimmer has really met his mate here, good luck to him....
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 14:58
I have reported your post for abusing my picture without authorisation and totally distorting the message I had conveyed with it. I herewith formally forbid you to ever use my own footage again for your malicious activities! Do your own footage with devices that you at least own and can start to get an informed opinion about but never again steel from others for your own purposes.

Guess what Wachtberger.  I used DJI's Forum Network Picture option.  Which creates a Link to picture you posted here -to here, thus no violation.  Further, you posted picture on Public page, thus no violation.  Further, under Laws of Fair Use, I can legally use your picture in a limited way to make a point, thus no violation.
As for ''formally forbid you'' (aka forbidding me); go get a Lawyer.

Summary:  You got a big Nothing Burger.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-5 15:17
I think it’s fairly easy to see that HedgeTrimmer and TommyGA are the forums new trolls and it’s time to leave them to themselves, two recking Bulls, they don’t care about anything only how they can wreck anything. HedgeTrimmer has really met his mate here, good luck to him....

Hallmark007, I was not joking around about you providing a Link that backs up what you claimed I said as a quote.

Either provide the Link to a post where I posted exactly what you claimed I said as a quote
Or, make a sincere public Apology, and remove your post.
2018-9-5
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft

Wow no wonder the world is where it's at!!
some education - just because someone posts an image online that DOES NOT mean it's free to use for all..  That's American rules not sure how the rest of this wonderful world works....
2018-9-5
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
United States

I don't have any problem with Precision landing now.
2018-9-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-5 19:05
[view_image]

Are you sure?  

Have you actually done a MP2 RTH hands-off landing test?

(Sorry could not resist.)

Big thumbs up for needed Levity!  
2018-9-5
Use props
AForceOne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7724367 ft
United States

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-5 19:05
[view_image]

You need to paint a big letter "H" in the middle. Good luck!
2018-9-5
Use props
stldan67
lvl.1
United States

So let me see if I understand this correctly. I own the Air and now the M2P. And what DJI has done is, make my $800 aircraft land more accurately and safer than my $1400 aircraft? Lesson learned. I will not be jumping at the next new DJI product anymore. Very very disappointed. Not a good way to do business or encourage customer loyalty.
2018-9-5
Use props
Bernal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1143251 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

So experience pilots trashing a drone for not having precision landing. Really. Plase do you really need that. I don’t think so. I’m so happy with my new mavic 2 pro. Good job DJI
2018-9-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>

Mark Moonstruck Posted at 2018-9-2 07:54
That's a deal breaker for me.  I'll keep my Mavic Pro.  I will NOT be upgrading.

Same here. Not upgrading given all the issues and the things that have been removed
2018-9-5
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Bernal Posted at 2018-9-5 21:37
So experience pilots trashing a drone for not having precision landing. Really. Plase do you really need that. I don’t think so. I’m so happy with my new mavic 2 pro. Good job DJI

The best "pilot" in the world will still trash the drone if a technical fault prevents him being able to control it and therefore has to rely on it making a safe landing on its own.
2018-9-6
Use props
Jason Diaz
lvl.1
United States

Precision Landing confirmed coming to Mavic 2. Perhaps dubbed 2.0.   
2018-9-6
Use props
Jason Diaz
lvl.1
United States

Jason Diaz Posted at 2018-9-6 02:58
Precision Landing confirmed coming to Mavic 2. Perhaps dubbed 2.0.

Those who kept their wits up, faith and insight into DJI's culture of excellence, enjoy and bask in being correct.
2018-9-6
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Future firmware update, v1.90 in 2020.  Just before Mavic 3.
2018-9-6
Use props
Jason Diaz
lvl.1
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-6 04:36
Future firmware update, v1.90 in 2020.  Just before Mavic 3.

Is ETA the new debate? Heh.
2018-9-6
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
United States

Jason Diaz Posted at 2018-9-6 04:20
[view_image]

Those who kept their wits up, faith and insight into DJI's culture of excellence, enjoy and bask in being correct.

After considering ??  It was announced at the Live event that the Mavic 2 would have precision landing.
2018-9-6
Use props
Jason Diaz
lvl.1
United States

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-6 09:59
After considering ??  It was announced at the Live event that the Mavic 2 would have precision landing.

Just my thought that DJI focused on new bleeding edge features first while improving some of the previous features with rolling out a 2.0 version feature update. Road map example, Precision Landing 2.0 or Waypoints 2.0, etc.
2018-9-6
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.3

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 12:12
Despite some people always shilling for DJI and defending an obvious mistake, there was such an outcry that DJI had to backtrack. People were saying this like this (attached).  There were no real plans to put in precision landing on the M2 series, just as there are still no plans to correct the barrel distortion (fisheye) in Dlog and HLG modes. This was an obvious mistake which they really couldn't ignore.[view_image] Kind of like the wrong position instructions to calibrate the IMU in the latest Android GO4 app. Things like that should have been picked up in alpha testing and really show a lack of QA that is endemic.

Has the IMU calibration been updated yet ?
2018-9-6
Use props
HCL
lvl.2
Germany

Jason Diaz Posted at 2018-9-6 04:20
[view_image]

The first good information for days. Thanks for that.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules