Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Precision landing
20106 341 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 6133282 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bilbo, @Hallmark & I have had our differences in the past, but that's really none of your concern.  I respect a guy with a strong opinion, & I consider Hallmark a friend.  Adults have disagreements.
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
Flight distance : 222771 ft
  • >>>

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:04
Every felon has excuses for their behavior and the media is always “fake” for reporting on it. They are victimized “heroes”, not murderers! Oh let’s not get into the media reports of him violating his probation as well!

Once again:

Other than getting another account banned what have you accomplished?

You're still an unlikable, mentally ill, Hobbit.
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:08
Don’t drop the soap, Mr. “I spent 10 years stationed in various countries with the Marines but wanted to do something else”.

I'm a big guy so never something I had to worry about.  That was for the Wee fellas like you.

I've never been in the military & I've ever claimed to have been in the military.  I never claimed to be stationed with the Marines.  Are you taking drugs?
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:16
Anyone who is not a probation violating murderer has accomplished more than you, by definition. Interesting what they are saying about you on MP and FB.
  [view_image]

"They" is "you" & people know you have major psychological issues.
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:23
Nope. But you might be. When confronted with that, you flipped out. You were ranting about Obama care and someone said if you were a vet, why wouldn’t you just go to the VA? You said you “didn’t want to bother with that” which was an odd statement. Maybe your anger disorder causes you to lose memory of saying this but it was on speaker phone so there were other witnesses too. That’ odd claim is what was the impetus for how you were discovered. People still mention it on MP, FB, etc.

Somebody needs a hug!

I find it flattering that after all this time you're still begging for me to take you flying & I still live rent-free in your head.

Screenshot_20180905-070517.png
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:25
Interesting you should say that as the court documents show you were ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation as well. Could that explain the 40 “light saber replicas” you say you keep in your basement next to your “40 gun collection”?

After 33 PMs to Hallmark you've decided to chat with me all night?  

Mr. Hand isn't working for you anymore?

Run along now, Bilbo...
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:32
Now someone is really, really delusional and has time on their hands for fake texts. Maybe the exam that the court ordered on you is needed now as well? Looks like you may need a hug, but not from me!

Most Hobbits know there are records of text messages.

Duh...
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:35
The incredible wit coming from someone who used to boast of an imaginary “significant other” a “few thousand miles away”. “Miss Ruby”, right?Anyone can verify your lunacy by looking at your Twitter feed “@schtuperman”

As I said earlier, Bilbo is so desperate for a human connection, even a contentious conversation beats the loneliness & despair of his sad existence...
Good night, wee Hobbit.

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:38
And most people know you have a history of using photoshop.

Nice try. Dumb mistake for the smartest guy in the world.
2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:35
The incredible wit coming from someone who used to boast of an imaginary “significant other” a “few thousand miles away”. “Miss Ruby”, right?Anyone can verify your lunacy by looking at your Twitter feed “@schtuperman”

I'm being stalked by a mentally-ill, portly, one-legged, wee Hobbit?  Aye, carumba!

2018-9-6
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-6
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-6 23:58
Very witty. Newspaper articles about a murderer doesn’t really equate to stalking. Public information, Colonel FakeVet with his 40 guns.
He fired a warning shot and the two men traded angry taunts. He shot Miller six times and went home to move his other guns to his parents' home in Pasadena. He was arrested on Ritchie Highway about a half-hour later.One of the conditions of the plea agreement is that Lovelace's family dispose of his remaining guns.
Aye carumba!

Dear Bilbo,

In response to your text inquiry to "bury the hatchet" I'm afraid I must decline your request.  It is apparent your mental state remains unchanged since our last meeting.  In fact, it has degraded significantly over just the past 72 hours.  One moment you are pleading to accompany me on a flight & later the same day you are ranting like a lunatic on a website.  To be perfectly honest, I never liked you in the first place.  I only allowed you to fly with me in the past because I took pity on you.  With your demonstrable & total lack of online social skills, I can only imagine the pain, loneliness, & despair you must endure on a daily basis.  Yet, while I can empathize with your situation, this is not my burden to bear.   What you require is professional assistance.  Perhaps discussing the situation with your mom might prove helpful in convincing you to seek appropriate help?  Be completely honest when explaining the matter to mom.  Hold back nothing.  Tell her how you spend your evenings creating fake internet profiles, concealing yourself behind a keyboard, creating mayhem, angst, & spreading rumors on websites.  Explain how you are universally disliked & find yourself continually banished for your antics & unacceptable behavior.  Ask mom if she feels your pathological behavior is normal.

Your situation brings to mind a story I read long ago.  It was called "Nurse Bender & Mr. Bilbo".  In this tragic tale, by day a diminuitive fella named Bender served as a meek & timid nurse.  By night, behind the annonymity of a keyboard, he was transformed into the maniacal blowhard, Mr. Bilbo.  Safely hidden in his home, Mr. Bilbo lashed out in an attempt to compensate for his small stature, irrelevance, & general impotence in life.  Night after night Mr. Bilbo continued this dual existence as he continued to poke at Bears.  But Mr. Bilbo forgot that some folks knew of his true identity.  They knew where he lived, where he worked, his schedule, where he parked his little Honda automobile in the garage.  One day Mr. Bilbo left for work, but it was morning & he was in his Nurse Bender persona, with no keyboard behind which to hide.  Dressed in his cute little nurse scrubs, Nurse Bender stepped from the elevator & made way to his car.  But just as he stepped into the garage, there stood a Bear...  It was at this very moment, as Nurse Bender's eyes filled with tears, his bowels emptied into his panties, & the pleading began, that Nurse Bender realized the magnitude of his mistake.  I leave the rest of this tragic tale to your imagination.

In closing, it is not advisable that you should "go out on a limb" were I holding a hatchet where it connects to the tree.   You are a mentally unstable, untrustworthy, and thoroughly unlikable human being.  Furthermore, Bilbo, I fly alone.  There can be no flying or friendship until you secure professional treatment for your condition & your behavior returns to that of a normal human being.  Whether this treatment includes medication, electric shock therapy, or institutionalization is a decision for your mental health provider. You should know I retain all text messages, screen shots of your online posts & provocations, & other evidence of your online antics.  The field of mental health is continually evolving with new treatments & medications so there still may be hope for you.  I wish you the very best of luck in securing a successful therapy that brings tranquility to your pathetic life.

--Dirty Bird

"Please Mr. Dirty Bird..."

"Please Mr. Dirty Bird..."
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 03:41
Amazingly interesting and tough fictional talk from a man (?) who testified in court  that he is pathologically afraid of pool cues.  that was in another story (nonfiction) entitled “The State of Maryland vs Michael Lovelace”. In that story, a man decided to show what a tough guy he was by killing another man. He made the newspapers.  He then went to jail as a lifelong felon. Knowing that he was ostracized, he created an online persona and blew his meager pay on drones while he was foreclosed upon and sued. He then constructed an “alternative” set of facts as he threatened others who brought his secret out. In your little nighttime tale, you may not realize that the title character may not be a nurse. Even if the character was a nurse, that profession may pay more than a financially distressed delivery driver who can’t be employed because of his murder past.
Please don’t cry if you have a nightmare about pool cues. They seem to be your kryptonite.

You should grab a couple pool sticks, drop by, & find out if the kryptonite works.  I'll even treat you to a peg leg shampoo for your trouble.  How about it?
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

What's the matter, wee Bilbo?  C'mon, dwarf, you'll find a peg leg shampoo extremely stimulating.  

Might even make you a little taller!

2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
RGMGFitness
Captain
United States

For anyone interested.  Here's a video regarding the current status (9/07/2018) of 'Precision Landing' on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  You can skip ahead to 6:05 to get into the specifics for the Mavic 2.   In short, without precision landing, your off by about 1 meter.  

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 05:00
I'm sorry that 5'9" is a short man to you. Nonetheless, perhaps you were used to dealing with more of the "bubba" type during your incarceration?   In any case, I think some people do sympathize with the anger issues faced by a violent felon. It's generally the lying that is more disturbing. It starts off by you lying about voting (when you couldn't) then the veteran stuff, then it turns into a whole new bizarre narrative. That's your undoing. The nonfiction "State of Maryland vs. Michael Lovelace" makes a great read! Especially the psychiatrist testimony part. In terms of "precision landing" - you precisely landed in prison!
I suppose when you were foreclosed on, you could store all your illegal guns and all your drones at mommy's house for safekeeping?  The anger issues faced by you are astounding.

5'9"?  If they cut you un half & laid the ends together?

I vote every election.  I'm surprised the smartest Hobbit on Earth doesn't understand Maryland voting laws.

Most folks see me as a creative drone enthusiast with lots of experience who tries to assist fellow pilots when I can.

They correctly see you as a psychotic troll, hiding behind a string of fake & deleted profiles, who brings nothing to the forum except strife & contention.

The TommyGA account will soon fade into Oblivion as have your many previous accounts.  Seriously, Hobbit, what mental malady possesses a guy to spend his life getting tossed from one website after another?

Getting tossed must be a dwarf thing...
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 06:19
Felons were only recently allowed to vote in Maryland. And convicted felons (violent, in your case) can't own guns. (Even though you claim to own about 40). All your reinvention can't change the nonfiction story of "The State of Maryland vs. Michael Lovelace." But I appreciate your sentiments. They make me laugh. Please don't let the visions of pool cues get in the way!    Now.....get onto your next delivery. You need to make the cash so you don't get evicted again after spending all your money on 8 DJI drones, 40 "lightsaber replicas", and dozens of model planes.  You know, all the stuff that helps you out when you get sued for not paying your bills...

"I feel good that we have branded (Dirty Bird Michael Lovelace) as a felon, a man involved in a homicide. This is a mark that will lead people to view him if not with disdain, then at least with suspicion, apprehension and fear." - Maryland State Attorney John LeCornu

No one cares except you.  You've posted the same thing 50 times on a dozen deleted accounts. That's really all you've got?  
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 06:23
The great nonfiction story "State of Maryland vs. Michael Lovelace" says it all.  Please, your next delivery awaits, Captain "Don't Drop the Soap" . Looks like the same anger and insults pervade your Twitter account. Not very original. Especially with your complaints of "Google being biased." BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Glad your rage tweets are a more productive outlet for your repressed anger against the world as opposed to killing people. The psychiatrist testimony in your case was very telling. Very clinical.

"The sentence so upset Miller's friend Ruth Ann Blair, in whose arms he died from six gunshots, that she fled the courtroom in tears before the sentencing proceeding ended."

51 times.  Still nobody cares.  Kinda proving the point of your mental illness.
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

52 times.   Let the madness play...
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 07:07
Oh he cares! He continues the madness.

53 times...

Tell us, wee one, what's it like when they toss you?  Do you get some good hang time?
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 07:31
Ok - the weak jokes of the convict are getting too boring. (54 times - 1/67th of his jail sentence in days)

Let's get back to topic:

54 times...

When you had the horrific accident during the 'Toss the Wee Fella Over the Cactus" event, leaving your doo-dads dangling from the spines, did you make a Precision Landing despite your loss?

Did the complete loss of doo-dads, amounting to some 18 grams of body mass, affect your balance on subsequent tosses?

Did the woman leave you before or after the accident?

Are the rumors that she could spot no discernable difference true?
2018-9-7
Use props
TommyGa
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 08:26
The DJI-rev slack group is a great place for info - it appears that the code for the Mavic 2 shows some potential unreleased features that DJI might be planning to introduce in their new Waypoint mode. Hopefully the lens distortion can get taken care of as well. DJI is releasing a LUT soon.

CORRECTION TO MY PREVIOUS POST:  The  body mass loss suffered by Bilbo Bender in his horrific tossing accident has been revised down to 17.4 grams.  This revision has a negligible impact on Bilbo's CG or ability to complete a Precision Landing.

2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules