1009 9 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Traveled a month through Europe.  This shot is from the end of the trip.  I was disappointed with Bran Castle.  It has become a tourist hot spot as you can see by the development around it.  The shot was taken at 60m altitude.
2018-8-30
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

That is really cool. Especially being able to see the castle as you move around the picture. Well done.

Sidd
2018-8-30
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

wow!! that is amazing. How did you go from sphere to pano? that is amazing editing.
2018-8-30
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Nice!
Welcome to Romania!
Tag DMX_MT as he was very interested in the Dracula's castle
2018-8-30
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Mightye777 Posted at 2018-8-30 11:38
How did you upload it interactively?

Here is a link to a tutorial I made that shows how to do it.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=139123
2018-9-5
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

dj_dread Posted at 2018-8-30 14:10
Nice!
Welcome to Romania!
Tag DMX_MT as he was very interested in the Dracula's castle

Thank you @dj_dread for remembering !

Infact @Hummingbird.UAV was so kind of sending me the Link to see the Castle !

Great 360, thanks to You I can look around the Castle, but still am very interested to Visit.

Really Great Post Humming Bird ! You took advantage of the Moment and the Result is TOP CLASS as usual !!

2018-9-5
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-9-5 08:55

anytime DMX!
2018-9-5
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-9-5 08:55

Thanks.  About a minute after taking this shot I was forced to land.  A very poor phantom pilot was creating a hazard very close to me which attracted the attention of the officials.  You can just make him out straight down in the pano. (red shirt)
By the way if you find Bran Castle in Google Maps and click on the icon there 200+ photos to look at, including my pano.
2018-9-5
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-9-5 09:09
Thanks.  About a minute after taking this shot I was forced to land.  A very poor phantom pilot was creating a hazard very close to me which attracted the attention of the officials.  You can just make him out straight down in the pano. (red shirt)
By the way if you find Bran Castle in Google Maps and click on the icon there 200+ photos to look at, including my pano.

Yes I can see him with the Phantom on the Ground. That ''~'#'#'s[[2#3'&£^$%@'' !!!

At least you have taken the 360, pity that due to some lousy pilots we all get treated the same.

They should ground pilots who have poor flying skills as you said... It could be me going there and experiencing a Rainy Day, so no flying too. When you are on Holiday time is very limited and its only matters of luck unless you are ready to spend weeks there to cover the Place you want.

I will have a Look at the Castle you told me too Humming Bird ! It will be a Pleasure to see your Work !

2018-9-5
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-9-5 09:31
Yes I can see him with the Phantom on the Ground. That ''~'#'#'s[[2#3'&£^$%@'' !!!

At least you have taken the 360, pity that due to some lousy pilots we all get treated the same.

You sure are right about the hectic holiday especially if you are with a tour group.  I only had minutes to take this shot.  You should search Skypixel for Bran Castle.  There are some nice results.  The other side of the castle looks much nicer but it was quite a hike for me to get there.  Ran out of time.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules