Most Expensive Drone
1531 4 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How much money would you spend on a top of the line drone model, if money wasn’t a barrier?
$5000.00, perhaps $10,000.00? Or how about $250,000.00? Too much you say... hahaha
The $250,000+ most expensive drone
You know when you see an amazing photo, whether it’s a breathtaking aerial view of a tropical island or a sports player dramatically sliding across a field, and you wonder – how did the photographer do that!?
But before we go further, the most expensive drone you (can sort) buy costs a whopping $250,000! It’s a combination of a commercial custom-built drone with 12 rotors, fitted with a cinema quality camera.
Read on to see some of the most amazing drone footage you will ever witness.

You know what I’m talking about… The photo not only makes you do a double-take, but you have to get closer to examine the intricate details.
It’s just. That. Good.
In so many cases, using a drone can capture shots no one else physically can – no matter how good their lens is. But beyond stellar photography, you can accomplish so much more. Here are some worthy reasons to have a high-end aerial device:
  • They can help you do tasks nothing else in modern technology can
  • Be familiar with the cutting edge technology that will change the future
  • They’re simply FUN – turn it into your next big hobby and join others who are doing the same
We’ve compiled a list of the best, most expensive drones available on the market so you can compare features and see which ones are worth your time.
But first… just for fun, let’s take a look at the most expensive drone on the market. At DronesBuy.netwe love researching and sharing great stuff about drones in general, this is one of the bits of information we’ve found about very freaking expensive quadcopters and drones!
The most expensive drone: $250,000 of drone + high-speed camera
If you want to really see what the most expensive drone looks like, have a look a the footage below. The guys from Brain Farm Cinema strapped a high-speed camera (the Phantom Flex 4K) to a commercial drone and captured some amazing footage. The total price of that combination is upwards of $250,000 which makes sure it easily qualifies for the most expensive drone ever.
This production company is one of the global leaders for capturing ultra high quality,  action sports and documentary cinematic digital video has done something no one else has so far. The footage released from this combination is of course absolutely stunning. You just need to make sure you don’t have a drone crash when you’re flying this $250,000 every expensive drone combo.
In reality, these guys had been trying to achieve this for quite some time (more than years!), but the problem was that the camera was much too heavy (30 pounds) to actually get this to be flown on a drone. Of course, the recent years have seen some stunning advancements in drone technology, make sure that today’s drones can easily take the weights of this camera. The commercial drone used is a custom build of an industrial Aerigon Mk II drone, which is meant for heavy lifting and industrial or commercial usage.
Check out the amazing footage of the most expensive drone combination ever below:
AB53CC70-A5D3-4BD5-9B20-A296F34D0D1E.jpeg

Once you’ve seen the above, you’re never going to look at drones as pricey anymore … and can now easily be able to justify the $250,000+ price tag on that drone.

RedHotPoker

2018-8-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

ughhh !!!

2018-8-31
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

think about it , you hate it but you ll love it anyway ... you ( me  ,all ) pay this toy with taxes lol

2018-8-31
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

wow, thats awesome. I bet it could pick me up
2018-9-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Here I thought my complete camera rig with D800 and 80~400mm was heavy,..

RedHotPoker

2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules