Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Light Meters
1060 3 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve Vogel
lvl.1
United States

I just bought, not arrived yet, Osmo+. Has anyone used a light meter with the Osmo, if so what meter did you use?
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, Unfortunately, we don't have this kind of accessory to our store. Hopefully, you'll found advice from our valued customers. Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-8-31
Use props
Sharky1
lvl.1

Put Zebras and Histogram on.  Plan on ND filter.   IF you have Zebras, that data is clipped, and I can't recover highlights, so consider zebras as clipping like on non log video.   My settings and post grade look below.  Hopefully that helps.   Just testing myself.  
Had a few minutes and shot some test footage of my Osmo +. D-Log, Polar Pro ND8 Polarizer, ISO 100, 4K, 24fps, 1/50th. Osmo + -2 Sharpness, -3 Contrast. Brought into FCPX Color Finale. Loaded Polar Pro Electra Lut and graded from there. Did a + 2.5 sharpening filter. Footage shot today 1:00pm an hour after the rain so this is the worst light possible. However I am pointing NW/N/NE on October 2nd. I've included a frame grab from my ipod showing the histogram.
2018-10-2
Use props
mrbill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I use the built in zebras for exposure - I do use a light meter to measure colour temperature though
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules