Esc status error after update phantom3 pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
misterlama
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, I'm looking for the solution already days and days after an update of my firm. First I've done it to the 1.11.20 and after observing the Esc error and trying other solutions I've downgraded to an lower firm and still had the failure of Esc error. Then othertime to the 1.11.20 and at least I found the 1.11.30 firm without solution. My phantom is connected with my Rc and my screen of the dji go app shows there is nothing wrong with firms, no calibrating problems ect...only problem is the popping-up ESC status error....No propellers are starting. Not outside(with satelites) not inside...I am desesperated and don't know what can be the failure. Drone flew normally and after a long rest and starting up the aircraft came up this problem....Someone found the solution?? thanks.

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate your drone? Also, please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app. Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
misterlama
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-30 12:28
Hi, sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate your drone? Also, please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app. Let's see if this will work. Thank you.

HI, thanks for answering. I calibrated the Rc, the aircraft. The RC is with green led. I tried with iphone, with tablet and with Android cell phone....always the same Esc data error....
2018-8-30
Use props
misterlama
lvl.1
Spain

misterlama Posted at 2018-8-30 12:51
HI, thanks for answering. I calibrated the Rc, the aircraft. The RC is with green led. I tried with iphone, with tablet and with Android cell phone....always the same Esc data error....

I eliminated the dji app and re-installed...Also I want to mention that on my app screen always on the top is the message " ready to go (vision)". Maybe important to mention that the red  led on the gimbal of the aircraft is blinking...
2018-8-30
Use props
misterlama
lvl.1
Spain

I think the best is to contact dji oficial service. Maybe still in waranty...everyday looking for solutions....
2018-9-1
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Have you looked at your "results" file after your latest upgrade to 1.11.30? Did it finish properly. Your phantom should have a green LED on the front of the gimbal, which I'm sure you know. Maybe get a clue in that file as to what happened.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules