Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KoptR Image
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1612776 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi everyone,
I have some problem with my inspire 1 pro. First, the live feed was really bad ( Inspire 1 + X5, dual RC, Ipad and/or samsung galaxy that works find on ours other drone). I try two other RC on my Inspire to see if it was my drone or the RC. Live feed was bad. Try my RC on other inspire work find. Try my Z3 on my drone and it's work find -_-
recap:
My Inspire + my RC + my X5 = bad live feed
My Inspire + my RC + my Z3 = good live feed
Other inspire + my RC + my X5 = good live feed
My inspire + other RC + my X5 = good live feed

So I taught that there was a glich in firmware in  my drone + X5. Try do put a fresh and format sd with the : WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50 file in it. Whait till it the end of the update ( red light on X5 and not the good sound) look into the TXt file. said faild.
Try several time with different camera ( different file i know) and now:
My Inspire won't link and won't do nothing...

Inspire is blinking green like it's good ( 3 or 4 fast green blinking) but all my Rc won't detect it... Try to downgrade/upgrade RC, try the linking buton on Inspire...
I don't kow what to do...

2018-8-30
Use props
KoptR Image
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Finaly the drone start working ''normaly''

you can see in the video how the live feed is not good. I'm about 100 feet from the drone facing it ( RC antenna facing drone antenna).

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-8-31
Use props
KoptR Image
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

It's do the same problem on all of my deceive ( Ipad, Samsung tablet, galaxy S7) but it's ok with my ph3p and with other inspire
2018-8-31
Use props
KoptR Image
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

fresh app on ipad and android.
brand new cable for both.

2018-8-31
Use props
CWI1PX5
New
Flight distance : 567487 ft

Too many are experiencing transmission signal issues that were never there before.

I have been on DJI chat for support as well as phone calls regarding the issue of transmission signal loss. This is on you to fix DJI. Who sells cameras to people only to have them not work later because of APP or firmware update bugs?

All of my Inspire 1 Pro X5 gear worked perfectly together and is compatible according to the recommended list of mobile devices, I am using the iPad Air II 128GB.

I am a professional aerial and architectural photographer and own several Canon professional grade DSLR cameras, non of which have failed to work properly after any firmware updates. 9 years later and they all continue to work perfectly. All of Canon's firmware updates have enhanced the performance of their cameras not degraded performance as DJI has for many owners of Inspire 1 Pro as well as other models.

Why am I having transmission signal loss issues when all was working perfectly BEFORE the latest APP and firmware updates? Transmission signal loss is a dangerous operational condition.

DJI IS ENDANGERING AND COMPROMISING SAFE OPERATION BY NOT CORRECTING FIRMWARE OR APP BUGS THAT ARE CAUSING TRANSMISSION SIGNAL LOSS DUE TO FAULTY APP AND FIRMWARE UPDATES LEAVING OLDER MODELS NEARLY USELESS AND DANGEROUS TO OPERATE.

ONLY DJI CAN FIX THIS REAL PROBLEM. Other than a App or Firmware issue on DJI's side nothing is wrong with my unit, No, I am not sending it in. No, I am not buying a new iPad Pro. Yes, I am demanding DJI fix the problem.

My DJI Inspire 1 Pro X5 "WAS" a fantastic tool now it is becoming a fancy paperweight. Can we for once get proper and responsible resolve from DJI?

DJI does not have to support older models but they should not render them dangerous and useless either. That is not being a responsible and dedicated company to its customers.  

2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules