Ronin defect from the beginning
860 0 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flying Andy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328786 ft

Hi,

i'm writing again, after reported it in the past already without any concrete solution, as i have discovered that all the defects present in my unit are present also in my neighbor and colleague's unit which is living close to me. We tested them together to discover the same defects.
there are several, but the most important happens using them contolled by radio control....Tilt move in particular is not fluid when coming back to straight from the pointing down poistion as also occasionally  and suddendly it makes a hard jump while tilting up and down.

Also as the function push mode has no effect at all, even switched on, the motors not allow to re-position the pan and tilt at all.

The sytem is well balanced and I also tried several restore without solving the problems

No more update and bugs correction of the firmware since long time, not happy with it, i can't use it at all via radio control, which is the main use for me, making this device useless, i hope you could solve this problem and let it to move fluid in all axes without bad moves and surprises, thanks!  
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules