Camera pointed down - Color issues
431 3 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScooterD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857352 ft

Flying recently... camera pointed straight down and the colors go all wonky. Other shots on the same flight, camera not straight down and colors look great. These were developed from RAW files using the same settings.

Another weird thing happened also... the video stream and the video recorded now flips upside down.  Again, problems when camera pointed straight down. Anyone heard of this, and what should I do to fix it?  Attached photo is below the video link.

Photo example JPEG and DNG files  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qfm66 ... ccJxMUx1q6k9ga?dl=0
Video example - upside down
DJI Color_sm.jpg
2018-8-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This was a problem with a certain version of the firmware, it was fixed with a newer version. Download the lastest firmware for aircraft and RC unit, then update the Go App. Also, while you are at it, switch off auto white balance in your camera settings.

2018-8-30
Use props
ScooterD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857352 ft

Geebax Posted at 2018-8-30 20:25
This was a problem with a certain version of the firmware, it was fixed with a newer version. Download the lastest firmware for aircraft and RC unit, then update the Go App. Also, while you are at it, switch off auto white balance in your camera settings.

Thanks... if that's true, it sux, I've had two online chats with DJI support and they did not confirm any issue like this.  I'll upgrade and test tomorrow.
Can you point me to discussions about this problem?
2018-8-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ScooterD Posted at 2018-8-30 20:36
Thanks... if that's true, it sux, I've had two online chats with DJI support and they did not confirm any issue like this.  I'll upgrade and test tomorrow.
Can you point me to discussions about this problem?

Sorry, but I would be hard put to find them, it has certainly been discussed several times in the past, but the search function on this forum is poor and I doubt I could find them. It would not surprise any long time member of this forum that your chat with support did not help......

2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules