Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Update 1.2.1.06
1723 5 2015-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
janestephens26
lvl.1

United States

Terribly frustrating.  My RC controller will not take the new update 1.2.1.06
I have followed directions completely, made sure my thumb drive is formated to FAT32 and it simply will not take the download.  I insert the drive, power on the unit and I get the red light and flashing white lights, no beeps nothing, then eventually unit beeps as it is about to turn off automatically.

Any tips?

Thanks
2015-5-28
Use props
Yapstrapper
lvl.3

United States

I think this release is for the batteries only
2015-5-29
Use props
info.fernandoco
lvl.1

Ecuador

Yapstrapper Posted at 2015-5-30 10:44
I think this release is for the batteries only

Users may skip updating the remote controller if they have already update the firmware to v1.2.1.03, as the lastest firmware update does not affect the remote controller.
2015-5-30
Use props
mesonmadera2006
New

Germany

Hi
I have the same thing, did the update and now I just have a red light, can´t calibrate, System Error and need to update my RC but update is okay and don´t need when I look in the txt
have been trying contacting DJI but not possible
some help here please
2015-6-4
Use props
arlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116430 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same problem. I had only updated to 1.2.1.0 before. Then upgraded to 1.2.1.06 and the RC just won't take it.
2015-6-7
Use props
arlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116430 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So, I rang DJI Europe support and was advised to try using a reset file that they would email me, and then try updating the RC.

That didn't work.

I'd been trying to do it from an external mini hdd and from the detached gimbal.

Then I came across this: http://forum.dji.com/thread-9227-1-1.html which says the gimbal needs to be mounted on the a/c and the a/c powered up before connecting to the RC.

Worked first time.
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules