Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro 2-Gimbal Overload Error
40500 88 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guillaume SEBIRE
New
Norway

dronist Posted at 2018-9-1 17:28
Never had this problem with MP AND MP2 PRO ans ZOOM. Hope you learned your lesson about NOT flying in your living room!

Ditto!
Crashing your drone in your living room and blaming DJI for gimbal error is ballsy...
2020-7-27
Use props
Jason Romero9
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-31 12:55
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal via DJI Go 4 app? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.

I have same problem,but my camera settings don't come up to calibrate gimbal
2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jason Romero9 Posted at 9-9 22:48
I have same problem,but my camera settings don't come up to calibrate gimbal

Hi Jason, may I know the model of your drone, please? At the same time, please let me know more details about the issue, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-10
Use props
ErwinW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 692595 ft
Netherlands

Hi, since this afternoon I'm experiencing also Gimbal motor overload error. Nothing strange happened to the drone as far as I know. I performed the IMU calibration, but did not help. Tried to perform gimbal calibration, but the gimbal icon is not in the general settings anymore. Also when viewing the aircraft status at the gimbal status section, it says: N/A. (see pic)
I think this is implicating that the gimbal is not found.
When booting up the M2P, the gimbal is moving, but not at the normal position as normal.
The firmware is up to date.
Can you please tell me what I can do to solve the issue?
Thanks for your swift reply!
Br. Erwin
2020-9-15
Use props
FaisalFlight79
lvl.1

New Zealand

similar problem except 100% failure rate.  My  first DJI drone and I haven't flown it yet, I am very disappointed.
2020-12-15
Use props
Mikeguthrie2674
lvl.1

United States

Helgardt Pretorius Posted at 2020-6-24 10:21
Hi All

Its quite some time after this post started but here I am in June 2020 with the same Gimbal overload problems. Has anyone had any resolution found by yourself or has DJI support been able to assist with a solution?

Please let me know if you got any resolution!  This is over 6 months since your post.  I bought a mp2 and the gimbal will not move, overload shows sometimes, but I can not get it to work, will not even calibrate, anything?
2021-3-12
Use props
antomatic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32631 ft
Poland

Sorry for digging out old thread, but I have the same issue. I done about 10, maybe 15 flights with this drone and have a problem since first one. I didn't hit anything, had any kind of crash or landing in bad conditions... Gimball Auto Callibration in app stops at 5% (one time stops at 20%), in MOST situations I get OVERLOAD / CAP info in application. I didn't expect those kind of problems with DJI product. Not-so-cheap unit is totally useless with taking footages (can't record 1s without shaking), and it's VERY HARD to get good single picture. Now I have to send my gear to NL, and wait dont-know-how-long to get it back, I'm very unhappy with this. At this moment I would'nt recommend DJI to ANYONE, and it's very sad because pics are really nice.
2021-4-12
Use props
fabriciosombrio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

same here! This is a shame! since the release of mavic 2 pro gimbal failure records... destabilization, unresponsive to movement. DJI Should recall these products and exchange them!
2021-10-27
Use props
gaustatoppen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1554649 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Same here. Sometimes error message occurs during the flight. Shaking and tilting with camera picture. This happens randomly. M2Pro
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules