Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FOCUS WITH MONITOR ASSIST
1232 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexandruchitu
lvl.3

Hi there !

Is possible to connect an external monitor to dji focus? For the focus man to see clearly what to focus?

Thanks !
2018-8-31
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

you will need a video transmitter like a teradek bolt ...
2018-8-31
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.3

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2018-8-31 03:47
you will need a video transmitter like a teradek bolt ...

hooollllyyy %$!? ... I pay so much money and they didn't even bother to think of that ?? a DJI FOCUS is used by A SECOND MAN on set ! I don't have 4 hands
2018-8-31
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

alexandruchitu Posted at 2018-8-31 03:55
hooollllyyy %$!? ... I pay so much money and they didn't even bother to think of that ?? a DJI FOCUS is used by A SECOND MAN on set ! I don't have 4 hands

i wish dji would come out with an affordable wireless video monitoring solution to go with their larger gimbals like ronin , ronin mx , ronin 2 ... there is lightbridge 2 but it seems to be outdated and having a drone remote controller as an receiver is not convenient for this kind of set ups. So dji if you are planning the LB 3 , please make a smaller box receiver and include hdmi and sdi  
2018-8-31
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.3

Wtf, just happened to me. I connected the wireless lens control system on the ronin  p-tap and he burned. i mean, it smoked out and it smells like burned... WHY ?
2018-8-31
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

alexandruchitu Posted at 2018-8-31 09:25
Wtf, just happened to me. I connected the wireless lens control system on the ronin  p-tap and he burned. i mean, it smoked out and it smells like burned... WHY ?

that sounds not good .... p-tap is a dangerous connection which can easily be shorted ! I hope you didn´t try to push in the connector the wrong way ?

We also have a original ronin and use it with the dji focus all the time but I can remember hearing about some burned units caused by a wrong cable ? but i think this was with ronin-m ....

2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules