saving waypoints
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonkav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 511627 ft
France

Hi Guys

I am looking to try and save waypoints in order to return to them for simple time lapse effect photography, any ideas?
P2V+  
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jasonkav, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, P2V+ doesn't support Waypoint feature, therefore, the path can not be saved either.
2018-9-4
Use props
jasonkav
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-4 03:17
Hi jasonkav, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, P2V+ doesn't support Waypoint feature, therefore, the path can not be saved either.

Hi Mindy

I have actually set and used waypoints on the groundstation, swipe left on camera screen, works fine.
there may be other ways to return to a set position repeatedly?

Jason
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jasonkav Posted at 2018-9-14 04:32
Hi Mindy

I have actually set and used waypoints on the groundstation, swipe left on camera screen, works fine.

Hi Jason, you are referring to PC GS Pro or GS Pro in iPad?
2018-9-17
Use props
jasonkav
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-17 05:13
Hi Jason, you are referring to PC GS Pro or GS Pro in iPad?

Hi Mindy

I am operating on Android with DJI vision app, once on the camera screen I scroll left and the map appears, simply set waypoints and altitude for each point then press go.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jasonkav Posted at 2018-9-21 06:01
Hi Mindy

I am operating on Android with DJI vision app, once on the camera screen I scroll left and the map appears, simply set waypoints and altitude for each point then press go.

Thanks for getting back, I will verify with our engineers and come back to you later, thank you.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, I have verified with our engineers, the waypoints can be used on the Ground Station, but the task is unable to be saved, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules