Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 ZOOM Super ResolutionPhotos 48MP
9303 12 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krrisstoff
Captain
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi everyone.  I would like to see the quality of the photo. Does he have a newcomer?  Thank you in advance
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Hopefully, our valued Customer can share their photos using their new Mavic 2 Zoom.
2018-8-31
Use props
fansfcc89423
lvl.3
United States

I will post back with some soon
2018-9-1
Use props
Sigma Octantis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6024 ft
Australia

I tried to do one today. Can't find the function....

Obviously I've updated the firmware, 4x zoom is working faultlessly, very nice. Just can't find 48MP unless it's the plane HDR function??
2018-9-2
Use props
CRAIGMART75
First Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took one the other day.

2018-9-3
Use props
Sigma Octantis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6024 ft
Australia

This is my first one...

Second was better, but it's not what I was hoping for...I thought it would be a narrower field of view with the ability to zoom in/crop with more detail preserved.
2018-9-4
Use props
Rblomqvist
Captain
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

Sigma Octantis Posted at 2018-9-2 01:18
I tried to do one today. Can't find the function....

Obviously I've updated the firmware, 4x zoom is working faultlessly, very nice. Just can't find 48MP unless it's the plane HDR function??

Hi Sigma,
The Super Res is located under Camera settings/Photo/Pano. You may need to scroll down depending on device to see it.
2018-9-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Hmm, what's that? A screenshot? SuperRes image should be available on SD card in JPG format of approx. 16 MB size, which should translate to 48 MP resolution. However, when stitching related source images (also available in separate folder on SD card) outside in dedicated software, one may get far superior results in all aspects.
2018-9-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Krzysztof, you'll be amazed, I guarantee without even having M2 handy. Under one condition, however: do not expect too much from DJI stitching algorithm. Use source images stored in separate folder on SD card (I assume) and stitch them outside in dedicated software. You'll end up with much bigger output file, but the resolution should be way above what even the biggest professional camera sensors can deliver these days.
2018-9-4
Use props
Rockfax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373058 ft
United Kingdom

Just trying my new Mavic 2 zoom and it appears that the super resolution photos don't work in RAW. Also, if you switch to Super Res, then it automatically switches off RAW but doesn't turn it back on if you switch back. If taking a lot of photos, and wanting to use the Super Res option sometimes, then this is a non-starter since you are certain to forget to turn it back on again. Disappointed.
2018-9-8
Use props
Nanpeca
lvl.1
New Zealand

2019-6-19
Use props
djiuser_us2LBqlfc6ha
lvl.1

United States

Why are none if the camera photo settings appearing in the drop down, I have no option to change to HDR, Multiple Shot, Pano, or any of the others. Is there something in the settings I need to change in order to access other photo shooting modes beside normal??
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_us2LBqlfc6ha
lvl.1

United States

Why are none if the camera photo settings appearing in the drop down, I have no option to change to HDR, Multiple Shot, Pano, or any of the others. Is there something in the settings I need to change in order to access other photo shooting modes beside normal??
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules