Remote will not charge to 100% [RESOLVED]
2969 6 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Was charging the remote overnight, and it is stuck @ 97%, and the screen is binking "BAT 97 PCT" and will not go to 100%.

My previous MPP would charge to 100% and disaply a solid message.

Anyone else seeing this?

TIA
Rick

2018-8-31
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

If you see this, I was using my usual cell phone charger, as this worked great for the MPP.
I then thought to try the supplied DJI charger, and it worked great, went right up to 100%, and switched off.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rparge Posted at 2018-8-31 06:34
If you see this, I was using my usual cell phone charger, as this worked great for the MPP.
I then thought to try the supplied DJI charger, and it worked great, went right up to 100%, and switched off.

Hi. Glad it worked now. I would suggest you use the charger from your package to avoid any issue. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight.
2018-8-31
Use props
TheGman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 783885 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue - the remote only charges from a computer, not the supplier charger
2019-5-4
Use props
YZFRICK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73465 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI, My remote won't charge, It just blinks the first two white lights rapidly, Is the battery garbage? If so can I buy one, or do I have to buy the whole remote?  By the way this is a Mavic Air

2019-6-10
Use props
OkeyDokey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539012 ft
United States

Yes, my dji charger does the batteries ok, but the remote (MP2) only charges to 97% on my DJI charger supplied. I just put it in my phone charger and it is now charging to 100% I bought a spare remote that looks brand new, and it too only charges on the DJI charger to 97%. I was told by facebook DJI support to upgrade the remote firmware. I tried to upgrade it but it is not recognizing the remote. I did not plug in the drone first as in their video, which i'll try. But I think this 97% thing is common, as I see this throughout the web. Must be a bad charger glitch or something. It happened on two different remotes, and the DJI charger is culprit so far.
2020-12-23
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to see you got it to work.
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now