Mavic Pro Jiggle
762 7 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j4k0b
lvl.1

Germany

Hey, I bought a used Mavic Pro and get this jiggle effect as you can see in the middle of the video.Is it normal or a problem with the gimbal or do I need to change something with the settings?
Thankful for every advise

2018-8-31
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

If you "brake" hard that can happend. But without breaking it should not happen
2018-8-31
Use props
j4k0b
lvl.1

Germany

Flybee Posted at 2018-8-31 08:51
If you "brake" hard that can happend. But without breaking it should not happen

Okay, that might be the reason. I did not break but just stopped accelerating forwards, but I guess that has the same effect than. So I will try to stop smoother Thank you @Flybee
2018-8-31
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

j4k0b Posted at 2018-8-31 08:52
Okay, that might be the reason. I did not break but just stopped accelerating forwards, but I guess that has the same effect than. So I will try to stop smoother  Thank you @Flybee

Bitte,

Try to think about your "shoot" so you fly a couple of seconds after the shot is completed (if you are shooting shorter sequences of course.

Have you changed any of the parameters in the DJI-Go app related to breaking and so forth (by accident in this case?)

One more thing, is the "rubber" bands that hold the gimbal in place?
Good luck and happy flying
2018-8-31
Use props
j4k0b
lvl.1

Germany

I will check the settings for the breaking parameters.
The rubberbands at the gimbal look fine to me.

Tack tack
2018-8-31
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

Look for some YouTube videos, like

There are some really good folks out there with great suggestions and settings for the various scenarios we can fly.
2018-8-31
Use props
j4k0b
lvl.1

Germany

Lonesome Crow Posted at 2018-8-31 14:33
Look for some YouTube videos, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfuJxF3PUM

There are some really good folks out there with great suggestions and settings for the various scenarios we can fly.

In todays flight I paid attention to when it occurs. Seems to appear when I stopp accelerating.
@Lonesome Crew thank you for the video. I will play around with those settings to get rid of the jiggle.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding that, Yes the reason for that will be the suddenly break or stopping the aircraft when accelerating the Aircraft.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules