Mavic pro loses control and crashes for no reason
1451 6 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ee0595b
New

Colombia

I was flying my mavic pro normally, I already had it 6 months ago and I flew it a lot, 2 weeks ago I was flying it and without any reason or to operate controls it went to the left side and collided, apparently it is not something common
in the flight records it is clear that no control is activated and the drone goes out of control without any warning
2018-8-31
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can we take a look at your flight log? If so, upload it here and post the link back here.
2018-8-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You would need to upload your flight log as msinger has given you the link above, you should get some clarity on what happened.
2018-8-31
Use props
fans79eb44cd
New
Flight distance : 377644 ft
Spain

I had today the same problem, and my Mavic Pro crashed into a house, and the gimball is broken. After take off aircraft started to move making a circle to the left without any pressing joystick.
This happens the next flight when the DJI Care Refresh exprired, it sounds weird, very weird.
I just email DJI support for find a solution.
2018-8-31
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Again, post your flight log and others might be able to tell you what happened.
2018-8-31
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flight log tells no lies. please present it.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. For clarification, you are able to recover your aircraft right? And if you want a further investigation I would suggest to send it to the facility for them to know what could be the reason and have a data analysis.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules