Shipping to Canada
1119 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgedaoud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 576952 ft
Canada

I ordered the Mavic 2 zoom 4 days ago in Ontario, Canada and payment cleared immediately; drone still hasn't shipped out. It says online that it would ship 1 day after payment was made and cleared; which it did immediately. After asking tech support, they're answer was that they are working on getting it done faster but that the estimated shipping time is not accurate due to high demand. After another chat online, I was told that they would look into it. It now finally says "shipped" under status in my orders online but I've still yet to recieve an email with a tracking number or anything. Im wondering if anyone here in ontario ha recieved their new drone yet and what the shipping time was. thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi George, I managed to get your order number via the forum info, and checking the exact status with the sales team. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-31
Use props
Georgedaoud
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-31 19:34
Hi George, I managed to get your order number via the forum info, and checking the exact status with the sales team. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks for your patience.

Thanks for response
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the team that the tracking number is available now, I'll PM you later. The tracking status will update soon, you may check later, thanks!
2018-9-2
Use props
Eugenious99
lvl.1

Canada

Got mine in 5 days . thursday to monday
2018-9-10
Use props
Georgedaoud
lvl.2
Canada

Eugenious99 Posted at 2018-9-10 18:09
Got mine in 5 days . thursday to monday

I ended up getting it in 8 days but that included a labor day Monday in there.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules