Plastic pieces at the end of wings/arms
451 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft

Hello everyone! I have what some may think is a dumb question but I have to ask. So those clear plastic pieces at the very ends of the wings/arms that are next to the motors or ECS’s what ever ya call them anyway ya take them out to install blade guards or bumpers . So my question is do ya have to put them back in for any reason or just leave them out? Does it affect anything not having them in? Are or is anyone picking up what I’m putting down .. Roger Dodger 10-4 ????
2018-8-31
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Yes we understand what your saying and no you dont have to leave them in they have no effect on the stability strength or flight dynanics of the drone.  Its probably best to put them back in tho just to keep the holes clean and free of dust debris and bugs.
2018-8-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-8-31 17:14
Yes we understand what your saying and no you dont have to leave them in they have no effect on the stability strength or flight dynanics of the drone.  Its probably best to put them back in tho just to keep the holes clean and free of dust debris and bugs.

That’s what I said... ha

In the other thread. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Can you provide a picture showing the part you are referring to?
2018-9-5
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-5 04:20
Hi. Sorry for the late response. Can you provide a picture showing the part you are referring to?

Thank you for your reply but my question was answered so its all good in the hood. Thanks again and have a wonderful day !
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-5 04:38
Thank you for your reply but my question was answered so its all good in the hood. Thanks again and have a wonderful day !

Alright. That's good to know. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules