Mavi 2 Pro with DJI Care refresh
1035 14 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

Just got my M2P and fly more which I bought with DJI Care Refresh from the DJI store. When setting up my new drone, I was prompted with 48 hours of DJI Care Refresh and did I want to “buy now”. Do I need to do something to link my already purchased DJI Care Refresh to this drone, or is it automatically done for me?
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi damoUK, if you purchase the drone with the DJI Care Refresh from DJI online store directly, there is no need to link them again. You may check the refresh coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-9-1
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

I Made my Mp2 order  last monday . It is in Shenzen now and I don't really know when it will arrive in Italy BUT I received the mail that the care I've purchased whitin is already active... So I have the insurence but I don't have the drone. I think this isn't correct. The DJI care should start after drone activation. Isn't it?
2018-9-1
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-1 00:16
I Made my Mp2 order  last monday . It is in Shenzen now and I don't really know when it will arrive in Italy BUT I received the mail that the care I've purchased whitin is already active... So I have the insurence but I don't have the drone. I think this isn't correct. The DJI care should start after drone activation. Isn't it?

Quite a few of us had this - I’ve emailed them, waiting for a reply - might see if one of the @dji staff on here can sort it if I don’t hear back soon - I’ve lost 5 days of cover
2018-9-1
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 00:01
Hi damoUK, if you purchase the drone with the DJI Care Refresh from DJI online store directly, there is no need to link them again. You may check the refresh coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Thanks dji Susan. What about the date issue? The cover began on 27th but drone only arrived on 31st - 5 days lost!
2018-9-1
Use props
dimitristhass
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140607 ft
  • >>>
Greece

yes we have problem, Dji care refresh is active from today but we dont have the Drone please fix it
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-1 00:16

Hi Thriller, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you, thanks!
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

damoUK Posted at 2018-9-1 00:30
Thanks dji Susan. What about the date issue? The cover began on 27th but drone only arrived on 31st - 5 days lost!

Sorry for this. Please refer to 8# and contact us once the package arrived, thank you so much!
2018-9-1
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 02:02
Hi Thriller, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you, thanks!

Ok Susan. I’ll do it.
Thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 02:03
Sorry for this. Please refer to 8# and contact us once the package arrived, thank you so much!

Hi DJI Susan, Mine arrived - on 31st August.
2018-9-1
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 02:03
Sorry for this. Please refer to 8# and contact us once the package arrived, thank you so much!

Hi DJI Susan, Mine arrived - on 31st August.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

damoUK Posted at 2018-9-1 08:01
Hi DJI Susan, Mine arrived - on 31st August.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the team and arrange for you.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-1 03:07
Ok Susan. I’ll do it.
Thanks

I‘ve checked the tracking number again, the package is ready for delivery now, please confirm once you received, we'll be here all the time.
2018-9-3
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

Thanks Susan. In this moment it should be delivered. My father took it from the courier. I'll go to pickup it this evening after work.

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-3 03:55
Thanks Susan. In this moment it should be delivered. My father took it from the courier. I'll go to pickup it this evening after work.

Hi Thriller, glad to know that, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules