768 8 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krakow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466421 ft
Slovenia

Hi,

how many of you recived scratched gimbal on new, out of the box, Mavic 2 pro??

2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide a photo of the issue so that I can check it on my end? Thanks!
2018-9-1
Use props
Krakow
lvl.2
Slovenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 01:21
Sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide a photo of the issue so that I can check it on my end? Thanks for your support.

I am still wating for mine to be shipped.. I'm just curious because of all the complaints which you can read about on web.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Krakow Posted at 2018-9-1 01:36
I am still wating for mine to be shipped.. I'm just curious because of all the complaints which you can read about on web.

I understand, this concern is already raised to our R&D engineers. We are waiting for a response from them. Keep us posted  once you receive your package. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-1
Use props
Krakow
lvl.2
Slovenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 01:56
I understand, this concern is already raised to our R&D engineers. We are waiting for a response from them. Keep us posted  once you receive your package. Thanks for your support.

Ok. I'll provide photos if something will be broken..
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Krakow Posted at 2018-9-1 02:14
Ok. I'll provide photos if something will be broken..

Alright, thanks for your support.
2018-9-1
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Luckily, mine did not have any scratches. The gimbal was the first thing I inspected upon unboxing. My daughter's Zoom however has a tiny scratch at the back of the gimbal. It is what it is and it doesn't affect performance.
2018-9-1
Use props
Krakow
lvl.2
Slovenia

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-9-1 05:06
Luckily, mine did not have any scratches. The gimbal was the first thing I inspected upon unboxing. My daughter's Zoom however has a tiny scratch at the back of the gimbal. It is what it is and it doesn't affect performance.

Glad to hear that.. But isn't it strange filing that your order 1500eur drone and that you wait in fear of scratches which are made during shipping proces?
2018-9-1
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

There's a few reports here on the forum about gimbal scratches if your search. Also problems with the legs scratching the side of the drone when you fold it up that DJI is now say is a design feature.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules