6607 14 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benedek Csókási
New

Hungary

Hello
I bought a DJI Tello a few days ago.
Everythings ok but the Tello's video on my smart phone, and pc is too fast, like a timelapse (I think beacuse the wifi is not storng and lot of frame dropped)
Please add a new frimware update!

Thank you!
2018-9-1
Use props
djiuser_cqfA6P3UT7vC
lvl.1

South Africa

Samr problem.  A10 minute fight only yields a3 min video, all in hyper spotted,  3x. Performing a360 takes 16 secs,  but the recording us only 6 seconds,  at 3x speed.  Wazzup Ryze??
2018-9-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your bring this to our attention Benedek. We're constantly working to improve both products and service to make all your experience with us better.

The video quality may be affected by the lighting, bitrate, flight environment, and flight distance. Please enable flight mode, try to fly the aircraft in an open area on a sunny day, and check the video quality by setting the bitrate to auto or 1M and flight distance within 10 m in a straight line. If it persists,  would you be so kind to record a video showing the problem, plus screenshots version of APP, firmware version, as well as mobile devices?

Thanks in advanced.

2018-9-3
Use props
djiuser_xhsJyN9lDx0Y
lvl.1

United States

The only users who are reporting getting decent video from the Tello are those using iOS devices. Forget it with most Androids. And the highest bitrate (still low by good video standards) is useless on pretty much any device. I would gladly have paid a few dollars more for an on board memory slot rather than the kludge of a system the Tello has. It's so close to being the perfect beginners drone but they ruined it with this one major flaw.
2018-10-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_xhsJyN9lDx0Y Posted at 2018-10-2 19:56
The only users who are reporting getting decent video from the Tello are those using iOS devices. Forget it with most Androids. And the highest bitrate (still low by good video standards) is useless on pretty much any device. I would gladly have paid a few dollars more for an on board memory slot rather than the kludge of a system the Tello has. It's so close to being the perfect beginners drone but they ruined it with this one major flaw.

Thanks for sharing your story with us on social media. In regard to your concern about only IOS users getting decent videoes, please kindly noted that the video quality may be affected by the lighting, bitrate, flight environment, and flight distance etc. Check the firmware has been updated to the latest or not. And try to fly the aircraft in an open area on a sunny day, and check the video quality by setting the bitrate to 4 M and flight distance within 10 m. If it persists flying with compatible devices(shown below), we respectfully suggest that you can provide a video for further investigation, we are very glad to help. At the same time, we also apology since it is no reason to let you down.

iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Android
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7,Samsung S6 edge,Samsung S5,Samsung Galaxy note 4,Samsung Galaxy note 3,Huawei Honor 8,Huawei Honor 9,Huawei P8 Max,Huawei P10,Huawei Honor V8,Huawei P9,Huawei nova2,Xiaomi 6,Xiaomi Note3,Redmi 4A,OnePlus5,vivoX6,Google Pixel1 XL,Google Pixel2.
Should you have any further issue we can assist, please do feel free to contact us.

Email :support@ryzerobotics.com
Tel: +1 31 06165299 [US only ]
Online support: www.ryzerobotics.com.
2018-10-2
Use props
Steve9106
lvl.1

Germany

I have the same problem. I've tried several phones but same result. Recorded video like a timelapse.

Phone apk:1.2.14.01
Aircraft Firmware :v01.04.35.01
2018-10-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Steve9106 Posted at 2018-10-2 23:31
I have the same problem. I've tried several phones but same result. Recorded video like a timelapse.

Phone apk:1.2.14.01

Thanks for your response Steve, in regard to your case, please enable flight mode, fly in an open area with good light, less interference, then record a video for further analysis? Meanwhile, the model number of the mobile device would be appreciated.
2018-10-3
Use props
Steve9106
lvl.1

Hungary

RYZE Posted at 2018-10-3 04:29
Thanks for your response Steve, in regard to your case, please enable flight mode, fly in an open area with good light, less interference, then record a video for further analysis? Meanwhile, the model number of the mobile device would be appreciated.

I took it back to the store but also the replacement device have the same problem.

Sample video about the bug.
2018-10-9
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

China

Thanks for your response, Steve. Sorry for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. Upon checking the video, it seems that there is no obvious drop- frame issue. How about flying in a straight line or circling the aircraft a little slower? If you‘re still encountering this issue, can you record a video and provide the actual shooting time for further analysis? Thanks in advanced.
2018-10-10
Use props
Fernando Carlos Maureira Budinich
New

Chile

Need help Video problem my New DJI TELLO, from Chile
My Phone is Moto G5 Plus
Android 8

Drone Update last Firmware
2019-3-13
Use props
New

Chile

My Phone is Moto G5 Plus
Android 8

Drone Update last Firmware
2019-3-13
Use props
New

Chile

Fernando Carlos Maureira Budinich Posted at 3-13 18:09
My Phone is Moto G5 Plus
Android 8

2019-3-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Fernando Carlos Maureira Budinich Posted at 3-13 18:09
My Phone is Moto G5 Plus
Android 8

We are sorry to hear this, the video quality may be affected by the lighting, bitrate, flight environment, and flight distance.

Try to fly the aircraft in an open area on a sunny day with less interference, and check the video quality by setting the bitrate to 4 M and flight distance within 10 m.

Last but not least, please remember to enable flight mode and turn off Bluetooth feature.

If persists, could you please provide us more details and a video about your issue so we can help?
2019-3-14
Use props
william.jacon
lvl.1

Pakistan

i have heard same problem from many problem. Hope it will be resolved too.
2019-3-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

william.jacon Posted at 3-27 10:18
i have heard same problem from many problem. Hope it will be resolved too.

Thanks for your reply,william.We are sorry to hear that.Please choose a place where is suitable for taking video.And if possible,could you please provice us the screenshots of the system message of your mobile phone and a video showing your problem.We will send them to R&D team for help.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules