Can not enter full screen mode
1422 2 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adam.adammork
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451713 ft
Denmark

Just recived an CrystalSky Ultra 7.85 - in the DJI Go app I can not enter fullscreen mode with a swipe from the buttom and top as I'm used to on my iPads - it makes a "click" sound but nothing happens. I can scrool perfectly in the menus. What to do?

Many thanks in advance
/adam

2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching. Regarding that can you give a try again Swipe up/down from the top/bottom of the screen in DJI GO to enter/exit full-screen mode.
2018-9-4
Use props
adam.adammork
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451713 ft
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-4 09:32
Hi there, thank you for reaching. Regarding that can you give a try again Swipe up/down from the top/bottom of the screen in DJI GO to enter/exit full-screen mode.

Hi Stephen,
This is exactly what I'm trying to do but it does not work in the DJI GO app on the Crystal Sky - I have now seen more post about this issue, and I'm unfortunately not the only one with this problem.

I use this a lot - so I'm/we are really missing this function on the Crystal Sky - it seems it's working in the GO 4 app but not in the Go app for the Inspire 1

It works perfect on an iPad - please make it work on the Crystal Sky as well - it's kind of expensive ;)
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules