Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Payment confirmed 4 days ago, not shipped yet!?
1415 12 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft

Hello,

Is anyone having this kind of problems? Ordered Monday, payment confirmed only on Wednesday and still not shipped! I need the MP 2 Pro for a very important assignment in Iceland on the 15th September. This is way too far from the announced '3-5 business days-ready to ship' statement when I made the order!

Is there any mod who can help?

Thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

This is unusual and must be very frustrating for you! I hope one of the administrators here will pick your case up and check what is going on. If it comforts you a little, my one has been shipped on Tuesday and since early Thursday morning is stuck in customs clearance in the UK. Nothing will move until next week and I was so much looking forward to fly and test it this weekend with perfect weather here.
2018-9-1
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 04:31
This is unusual and must be very frustrating for you! I hope one of the administrators here will pick your case up and check what is going on. If it comforts you a little, my one has been shipped on Tuesday and since early Thursday morning is stuck in customs clearance in the UK. Nothing will move until next week and I was so much looking forward to fly and test it this weekend with perfect weather here.

It is indeed. It's hard to endure delays when you are eager to try a new toy, but it´s even harder when you really need it for an assignment.
2018-9-1
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4

The drone was ordered through another account, it looks like there was a problem with payment confirmation, even though money was withdrawn from the bank account. I´ll open up a new post through the other account, it makes more sense.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jose, sorry for the delay, may I have the link of your another thread with another account so that we can check the order number for further support? Thank you.
2018-9-1
Use props
Jeremy Batiquin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

we're on the same boat! I need it for my trip on the 10th darn!!
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeremy Batiquin Posted at 2018-9-3 04:14
we're on the same boat! I need it for my trip on the 10th darn!!

Hi Jeremy, we have replied your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165055-1-1.html Please keep us updated there so that we could keep following up, thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 20:23
Hi Jeremy, we have replied your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165055-1-1.html Please keep us updated there so that we could keep following up, thank you.

Dear Admin,

Could you please to help me as well?  My Order Number:  0449935851030  I placed the order last Friday Order Time: 2018-08-30 23:47:01 (UTC) Thank you.

Best regards,
Danny
In York, UK

2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-4 14:39
Dear Admin,

Could you please to help me as well?  My Order Number:  0449935851030  I placed the order last Friday Order Time: 2018-08-30 23:47:01 (UTC) Thank you.

Hi Danny, thanks for reaching us. Upon checking the tracking info, the status has been updated and ready for delivery. You may check later, thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-5 01:25
Hi Danny, thanks for reaching us. Upon checking the tracking info, the status has been updated and ready for delivery. You may check later, thanks!

Thank you, Susan,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Wow. I just received my JDI package from DHL. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Danny
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-5 04:24
Thank you, Susan,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Hi Danny, glad to know you have received the package, please let us know if there is any other issue, we are always here to help.
2018-9-5
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

Thank you for your quick response. DJI provides good service as I feel.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-6 12:58
Thank you for your quick response. DJI provides good service as I feel.

It is our pleasure to help you, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules