Flight distance : 14642 ft
United States

defective mavic 2 pro over 1 month to be replaced
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

No, it seems to be only for the Mavic 2 for the time being. I have tried it with Mavic Air and it did not work. It also does not install over the older one but does a parallel installation.
2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 04:37
No, it seems to be only for the Mavic 2 for the time being. I have tried it with Mavic Air and it did not work. It also does not install over the older one but does a parallel installation.

2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-1 04:41
Thanks that what it seemed like , I haven't tried my Air and my new Mavic 2 pro was defective out of the box and had to be sent back and my Mavic Pro in on the way to TX for a repair to the gimble. Not a good week for me and DJI, so my son said I need to stay inside for a few days.
Mike

I'm really sorry to hear that. If you want, you can provide your case number here and then I'll inform you if there's an update so that your aware of the status of your case.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

As mentioned on post #2, DJI Assistant 2 for mavic  is only for Mavic 2 series. Please let us know if you have other concern, we are here to help.  
2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 04:55
I'm really sorry to hear that. If you want, you can provide your case number here and then I'll inform you if there's an update so that your aware of the status of your case.

2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 05:00
As mentioned on post #2, DJI Assistant 2 for mavic  is only for Mavic 2 series. Please let us know if you have other concern, we are here to help.

2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-1 04:41
Thanks that what it seemed like , I haven't tried my Air and my new Mavic 2 pro was defective out of the box and had to be sent back and my Mavic Pro in on the way to TX for a repair to the gimble. Not a good week for me and DJI, so my son said I need to stay inside for a few days.
Mike

You have my sincere sympathy and I feel with you! I hope you can at least enjoy flying your Mavic Air.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-1 05:03
Thanks ,
I sent your a PM with the case numbers for both drones I have sent to DJI. The replacement for the defective Mavic 2 Pro was sent to Ca, do you know if that is where the replacement will be sent back from ? I had priority shipping when I bought it and it came from China in 4 days . I think I deserve priority shipping when it is shipped back , sending it from here to Ca was the very slow UPS Ground . I hate to have to wait possibly over 2 weeks to have what I should have had 4 days ago.
Thanks

You're welcome. I can't promise anything but I will coordinate to the department who is handling the case. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-1 05:05
Thanks, this forum so far is the best place to report problems and get help. I haven't had very good luck with the online support.
Mike

You're welcome. We are happy to help!
2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 05:07
You have my sincere sympathy and I feel with you! I hope you can at least enjoy flying your Mavic Air.

2018-9-1
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Sounds like you've had a rough week mate. Hang in there and I'm sure DJI will have you up and flying in no time.
2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-9-1 05:45
Sounds like you've had a rough week mate. Hang in there and I'm sure DJI will have you up and flying in no time.

2018-9-1
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 05:09
You're welcome. We are happy to help!

Responding to post is good, actually doing something to help would be better .
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-1 18:07
Thanks , you guys and gals here are GREAT , If I can I would like somewhere or someone to contact about what a great service this forum does for us DJI customers .

You're welcome! It will gives us the ideas and inspiration to make improvements on our service. It also enables us to work quickly to make any changes to the areas that are working less well. Thanks for your feedback!
2018-9-4
Use props
Mikend4w
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 04:55
2018-9-7
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

Mikend4w Posted at 2018-9-7 11:20

Why you keep posting same old stuff?  DJI tell you they working on it.  You just one customer out of many, and they busy making new stuff to sell.   You should buy Mavic 3, it will be great, and Go app should be fix by christmas.

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
supportless
lvl.2
United States

Jimmy Chu22 Posted at 2018-9-9 12:40
Why you keep posting same old stuff?  DJI tell you they working on it.  You just one customer out of many, and they busy making new stuff to sell.   You should buy Mavic 3, it will be great, and Go app should be fix by christmas.

Happy day,

Why you keep reading same old stuff ? If you don’t like it stop reading . You don’t tell me what to do. Troll
2018-9-9
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
lvl.2
United States

What you trying to get from this?  Why you so angry?  Other customers happy with DJI service, and me have problem, frustrating at first then they treat me real good.  Admins here have tough job with people who dont know how to use basic electronics, then complain complain complain, or kooks just trying to start up trouble cause they bored.  Dont you have anything better to do?  I report you a little bit ago for spamming and trolling, recommend you try to be part of solution not part of problem.  Why not give admins a break.  Would you like someone messing with you at your job?????

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules