HELP REMOTE TROUBLE
733 14 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

Purchased the DJI Spark with fly more combo, received it Wednesday 8/29. Unboxed, updated all firmwares and what not. Was flying yesterday, 8/31 and once I landed the air craft the controller would not power down, was still responsive but would not power down. I plugged the controller in, let it charge, and now go back and try to fly today, and the controller won’t turn on, no lights, sounds, nothing. Will not light up when connected to charger either. HELP
2018-9-1
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

To turn it on or off, click the power button then hold it while the 4 LEDs respond. But then, you probably tried that.
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

Yes, I’ve tried that. No response whatsoever.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please make a short video of this issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks!
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

I would upload a video, but there is nothing to upload a video of at all. The controller is completely unresponsive, no lights, sounds, nothing. Not even when plugged into power source.
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

So, just was messing with the controller and the ONLY button that responds is the RTH button, it will turn the controller on, and off, but that’s not correct, obviously, what is going on here?
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansabafc4a8 Posted at 2018-9-1 06:20
I would upload a video, but there is nothing to upload a video of at all. The controller is completely unresponsive, no lights, sounds, nothing. Not even when plugged into power source.

I understand. May I know what kind of charger are you using? Where did you purchase the RC so that we can check the warranty of it.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansabafc4a8 Posted at 2018-9-1 06:25
So, just was messing with the controller and the ONLY button that responds is the RTH button, it will turn the controller on, and off, but that’s not correct, obviously, what is going on here?

I will wait for the sample video so that I can check it on my end. Thanks!
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 06:26
I understand. May I know what kind of charger are you using? Where did you purchase the RC so that we can check the warranty of it. Thanks for your support.

Yes, I purchased from the DJI website and I am using the charger included and battery bank included with fly more combo.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansabafc4a8 Posted at 2018-9-1 06:29
Yes, I purchased from the DJI website and I am using the charger included and battery bank included with fly more combo.

Do you have a different USB cable to use so that we can isolate the issue?
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 06:33
Do you have a different USB cable to use so that we can isolate the issue?

Yes, I have tried that. Im trying to upload a video now to share the link.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansabafc4a8 Posted at 2018-9-1 06:41
Yes, I have tried that. Im trying to upload a video now to share the link.

Thanks for your support!
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pliouo ... %2028%20AM.mov?dl=0
2018-9-1
Use props
fansabafc4a8
lvl.1

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 06:42
Thanks for your support!

I shared the link below.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansabafc4a8 Posted at 2018-9-1 06:47
I shared the link below.

It is probably manufacturing defect. I would suggest you contact our support team to start a case and request a replacement: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can provide you case number here in case you need further assistance.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules