Osmo + and Osmo handle
909 5 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UEEbkuZJ9TKF
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

I just bought an Osmo + and try to get it working. When I start it up, the camera led is yellow. Even if there is no sd-card in it.
I can connect it to the app, but only as an Osmo, not an Osmo +. I can't record or see the live view. The firmware is 1.11.2.70+. This is an Osmo firmware, isn't it?
I tried to copy the Osmo + firmware on the sd-card to perform a manual update to 1.6.1.0, but it doesn't start the process.
Has anyone upgraded his Osmo to an Osmo + camera and knows what to do?

Thanks in advance

Dennis
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Just to confirm, you are using an Osmo handle and an Osmo+ camera, right? Which is the X3? What mobile device are you using?
2018-9-2
Use props
djiuser_UEEbkuZJ9TKF
lvl.2
Germany

Hey,

thanks for your reply.
I guess so. I bought it this way. The camera is definetely an Osmo+. And the firmware versions seems to me as if I have an Osmo handle. Is there another way to identify the handle?
I have an Galaxy S8, but after I tried to connect via the app, it only found an Inspire 1. Right now I'm using an iPhone SE.
Interestingly, at the end of this video , there is another video mentioned that should explain how to change your camera. But I can't find it anywhere.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Can you provide to us the serial number?
2018-9-2
Use props
SoulGlider
lvl.2

That's what I've found.

2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for providing these photos. Upon checking your serial number, it is an Osmo+.  
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules