Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag
566 2 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G Kochanowsky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 2 shoulder bag is an improvement over the Mavic bag, the one thing I wish they would have done was put a pouch on the back of the bag that would allow me to slide my iPad into it to bring it along. I used to use my Galaxy 7 with the controller but it was just too flaky. A dedicated iPad works much better but there is no place in or on the bag to stow it. DJI seems like a company that sweats the small things so I'm kinda dissapointed they didn't think of this sceanrio.

DJI I hope you are reading this.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate your suggestions this may subject as reference in the future. However, they made the bag more compact and space saving.
2018-9-1
Use props
G Kochanowsky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-1 13:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate your suggestions this may subject as reference in the future. However, they made the bag more compact and space saving.

To put a slide in pouch on the back would have had little impact on the size of the bag. Think of it as one of the current side pouches except on the back.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules