Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care REFRESH, won't allow me?
2634 4 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rceeguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267172 ft

I activated my new Mavic Air today, and after activation, I tried to buy DJI Care Refresh, but they say my aircraft s/n has already purchased DJI Care Refresh??  It is brand new, never opened, all stickers and labels where they should be.  Now I have 48 hours from this morning, and they do not have phone service over the weekend.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  On more question, my s/n started with what I believe to be a zero (0).  Do you think they would use the letter O in a s/n?  I've re-entered the s/n several times to ensure it is correct, and had my wife validate.  So, not a mis-key.
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Don't worry, this can be solved one way or the other. I have no doubt that you will be taken care of even if the 48 hours will have passed because of the weekend. As long as your Mavic Air is alive you will be able to get Care Refresh
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rceeguy, the order of DJI Care Refresh cannot be placed repeatedly, I managed to check your order info via your Forum account, there is already one order in your account but it is pay pending, please check in 'My Orders' to pay for it or delete it and place the order again. If you still have any concern about the serial number, please PM me your serial number, I will help to verify, thank you.
2018-9-1
Use props
rceeguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267172 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-1 17:48
Hi rceeguy, the order of DJI Care Refresh cannot be placed repeatedly, I managed to check your order info via your Forum account, there is already one order in your account but it is pay pending, please check in 'My Orders' to pay for it or delete it and place the order again. If you still have any concern about the serial number, please PM me your serial number, I will help to verify, thank you.

GREAT!  Thanks.......all taken care of.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rceeguy Posted at 2018-9-1 18:49
GREAT!  Thanks.......all taken care of.

Glad to hear that, please let us know if you have any further concern, we are always here to help.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules