Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black screen since last app uodate
2730 9 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F066457
lvl.1
New Caledonia

Hi,

I've DJI Spark Combo

I've Wiko Mobile Android.

Yesterday, Diji Go 4 App have been updated automatically.
Now, I can launch App, but I can't see nothing from the camera (photo and video) : it's black.
Everything is OK (menus, confing, ....), but I can't see what the camera is seeing

I checked the camera of the drone, taking photos and videos are OK in memory card;

My wife has exactly the same wiko mobile and have the same problem

Please, what can I do ?
A new update nearly ?

Thank you

2018-9-1
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hi, you need to downgrade you app to either 4.1.15 or 4.2.12 and you will have live view again.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=164518

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-9-1
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4

Spain

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=164451
2018-9-1
Use props
F066457
lvl.1
New Caledonia

Hi,

Thank you for answer.

I downgrade to version 4.2.24 and live view is working....

Do you know if new version will work again ?
Do you know if next version will be poposed to me (because I've installed the APK version ) ?

Thank you
2018-9-1
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

F066457 Posted at 2018-9-1 19:32
Hi,

Thank you for answer.

Hi,

Forget about it. The Go4 updates are for new drone models, there is nothing new for your Sparky. Stick with app version 4.1.15, turn off auto-update for that app, and be happy

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-9-2
Use props
bogomolkashop
New

Slovenia

Did you maybe try a new micro sd card?
2018-9-2
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft

Same thing happened to me with DJI Go 4.3.0 on my Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 which was running 4.2.24 beautifully, so I downgraded it back to 4.2.24. Just for fun I have installed 4.3.0 on my Asus Zefone 3 laser and it works as it should. As always it's hit and miss with DJI Go, you need an array of Android devices to test on. Makes me wonder on what number of devices DJI engineers test their software before release, it cannot be very many.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you managed to uninstall and re-install the application? Would it be possible if we can use a recommended mobile device to isolate the issue? Since the mobile device is not yet optimized with our DJI GO 4 app currently, the behavior of the application might change if there will be an application or firmware update. I'm afraid that there are lots of devices that released on the market monthly and we cannot test them all. Rest assured that we will keep improving our apps to provide a further option of compatible devices. Please see the image below for recommended devices. Thanks for understanding.

2018-9-4
Use props
F066457
lvl.1
New Caledonia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-4 09:11
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you managed to uninstall and re-install the application? Would it be possible if we can use a recommended mobile device to isolate the issue? Since the mobile device is not yet optimized with our DJI GO 4 app currently, the behavior of the application might change if there will be an application or firmware update. I'm afraid that there are lots of devices that released on the market monthly and we cannot test them all. Rest assured that we will keep improving our apps to provide a further option of compatible devices. Please see the image below for recommended devices. Thanks for understanding.

[view_image]

Dji Tony,

I tried to uninstall and install again. Version 4.30 is not working on my mobile.
All previeous version are OK on my mobile (4.2.24 and 4.2.12 for example).

But 4.3.0 has a black screen instead of live view

I hope next version will be OK, because 4.3.0 is automatically installed ...

2018-9-5
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

F066457 Posted at 2018-9-5 00:38
Dji Tony,

I tried to uninstall and install again. Version 4.30 is not working on my mobile.

Unfortunatelly all the versions after the current one, will also not work on that device.
Each new version of the app, requires a more and more powerful device as more stuff and features are added.
Just switch off the auto updates of the apps in play market and the app won’t update.

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules