Pane Drone e bateria
602 10 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5c3c97a7
New
Flight distance : 659 ft
Brazil

Comprei meu drone tem duas semanas e ontem já me apresentou um problema.
Iniciei o voo com 70 % de bateria e aos 2 miutos voando de um pane no drone onde a bateria chegou a 0% a 60 metros de altitude e não deixado eu aterrissar com segurança.
Ele despencou e caiu na árvore e em seguida ido ao chão?
Já aconteceu com alguém?
A DJI arca com os prejuízos?

Atenciosamente,

Ruan.
2018-9-2
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Yes, that is absolutely correct..............whatever it is. bateria.........bacteria............Also don,t make much sense if google translates.
2018-9-2
Use props
fans5c3c97a7
New
Brazil

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-2 05:04
Yes, that is absolutely correct..............whatever it is. bateria.........bacteria............Also don,t make much sense if google translates.

I bought my drone two weeks ago and I already had a problem.
I started the flight with 70% battery and 2 miutes flying from a drone crash where the battery reached 0% to 60 meters of altitude and I was not allowed to land safely.
He collapsed and fell into the tree and then hit the ground?
Has it ever happened to anyone?
Does DJI bear the losses?

Regards,

Ruan.
2018-9-2
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
South Africa

fans5c3c97a7 Posted at 2018-9-2 05:08
I bought my drone two weeks ago and I already had a problem.
I started the flight with 70% battery and 2 miutes flying from a drone crash where the battery reached 0% to 60 meters of altitude and I was not allowed to land safely.
He collapsed and fell into the tree and then hit the ground?

I am pulling your leg.
Okay, what drone did u buy? The guys that know will ask you to upload your flight data to this, in order for them to see what could have happened.
This is sad man. Never nice to crash. Did u buy this drone new? If they check your flight record, and the drone is new, i am sure they need to replace it for you, if it is a DJI problem, and not pilot error.
2018-9-2
Use props
Ruan Oliveira
New
Brazil

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-2 05:13
I am pulling your leg.
Okay, what drone did u buy? The guys that know will ask you to upload your flight data to this, in order for them to see what could have happened.
This is sad man. Never nice to crash. Did u buy this drone new? If they check your flight record, and the drone is new, i am sure they need to replace it for you, if it is a DJI problem, and not pilot error.

Its a new ! I buy this drone at website Brasiltronic.com.br 2 weeks ago.
I send a email to dji.
2018-9-2
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
South Africa

Mavic Air? Most probably a battery problem. Thats bad. I am sure they should replace it for you. Don,t just send a email, you will wait months. Open a repair ticket immediatly. Does the website give you some sort of warranty?
Start the process, it could take very, very long. I have been waiting for my drone, and news from DJI, after i send it in, for more than 10 weeks now.
2018-9-2
Use props
Ruan Oliveira
New
Brazil

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-2 05:29
Mavic Air? Most probably a battery problem. Thats bad. I am sure they should replace it for you. Don,t just send a email, you will wait months. Open a repair ticket immediatly. Does the website give you some sort of warranty?
Start the process, it could take very, very long. I have been waiting for my drone, and news from DJI, after i send it in, for more than 10 weeks now.

Are u wait 10 weeks?
2018-9-2
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
South Africa

Yes. And i still don,t know what they plan to do. DJI South Africa gave me a drone to use in the meantime, that helped. I am still very dissapointed in DJI support. So start the process, don,t wait.
2018-9-2
Use props
Ruan Oliveira
New
Brazil

How i do to use a repair a ticket?
2018-9-2
Use props
gugabcosta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3494 ft
Brazil

Happened to me yesterday with my spark ... flew about 9 mins and I went back with him to the floor. I replaced the battery with a fully charged one and took the drone off. after a minute of flight, the drone simply goes out and falls into the river. I lost the drone that did not have a week.
2018-11-25
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

Amigão, dá uma procurada no Google como exportar o flight log que os administradores do grupo podem dar uma olhada.

2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules