S9+ Balance issue
562 4 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pippen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13704 ft
Sweden

So just bought the Osmo Mobile 2 and trying to get it set up with my S9+ (trying horizontal setup) but it's not working. I can balance it horizontally and so the screen faces the desk and it's completly balanced. But when I then try and rotate the phone upwards (so from facing down to the correct postion with camera pointing backwards and screen towards me) it just falls back down. What am I doing wrong?
(The phone has no case)

Photos of it being balanced:
https://imgur.com/a/8GKLHv9
2018-9-2
Use props
Pippen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13704 ft
Sweden

Nevermind me... You actually have to turn it on in order for it to stabilize in the correct position :facepalm:
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pippen Posted at 2018-9-2 06:32
Nevermind me... You actually have to turn it on in order for it to stabilize in the correct position :facepalm:

Sorry for the late response. Good thing you were able to sort it our. Let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-2
Use props
Tedthanaz
New
Taiwan

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-2 09:06
Sorry for the late response. Good thing you were able to sort it our. Let us know if you still need more help.

HI
I meet same problem.
According the video of dji suppot

If i dont turn on the dji mobile2.

Can the position of S9+ with dji mobile2 is  camera pointing backwards and screen towards me?
Like this:

My S9+ PLus only can balance  horizontally and so the screen faces the desk.
Is that ok?
Or it must can balance like above photo?

Thanks
2018-12-21
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

I make mine look just like what you have above.  Then turn it on.  I actually went as far as to download a "Level" app to make sure the phone is level when the Osmo is off.  Makes my horizon level in my pictures.
2018-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules