Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky 7.85 UB screen unresponsive
2018 4 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

So all of sudden, thanks god before the flight, after power On, the screen become unresponsive. The brightness is OK, all hardware buttons are working, but can't do anything, since i can press the screenas much as i want with no reaction. Can switch it OFF only pressinng power button for about 10 sec, or just short press of power button - then the screen is just off.
Is there any hardware buttons combination for factory reset/ full reset to try before sending it for warranty repair?

2018-9-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

I had something similar happen with my first CrystalSky Ultra brite.  I could temporarily get around the unresponsive screen (or locked up state) by powering CrystalSky off (not sleep mode), removing battery, waiting about 15-seconds, replacing battery, and powering CrystalSky back on.  However, the unresponsiveness would return, whenever.
2018-9-3
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

If you can get CrystalSky to respond long enough, you can go into System settings menu and do a factory reset.  Whether that will help or not - big unknown.
2018-9-3
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-3 01:02
I had something similar happen with my first CrystalSky Ultra brite.  I could temporarily get around the unresponsive screen (or locked up state) by powering CrystalSky off (not sleep mode), removing battery, waiting about 15-seconds, replacing battery, and powering CrystalSky back on.  However, the unresponsiveness would return, whenever.

Thank You for advice, but in my case the touch screen malfunction looks rock solid.
In no way can't get it responsive again
2018-9-3
Use props
fansf5eb0802
lvl.2
Flight distance : 517448 ft
Belize

nixuspix Posted at 2018-9-3 01:19
Thank You for advice, but in my case the touch screen malfunction looks rock solid.
In no way can't get it responsive again

So i know this is a very old thread. But i have a workaround for you to try. If yoi cannot get the crystalsky's touchscreen to respond, grab a mouse and plug it into the USB port. A cursor will pip up and ypyll be able to navigate around just like a computer.
But as for tje factory reset, im not sure if it will help.
2022-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules