Left arm higher than right arm in full up mode
544 4 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joejohns
lvl.1

The arms on my i2 are operate exactly together in landing mode & in level flight mode. In FULL UP mode  both arms raise together & stop & then the left arm goes up another inch. Is this normal?
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. When the left arm went up another inch, does it leveled to the right or not?
2018-9-2
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Hello, I had many issues with my landing gear lately, finally Ive solved all of them by myself... I would like to help you diagnose your problem, If  you can upload a video of the raising arms getting the details for the finishing point of your middle frame from both sides, try to get clear sound too, its important to hear the servo working for diagnosing it, hoping to give you a solution or recommendation!!
2018-9-2
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Another question is.. Have you done the drone maintenance recommended in the manual? It doesn´t comes with the drone but you can find it on the internet...
2018-9-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

No, it's not normal. I will suggest to cancel any further flights until you check the performance of lifting mechanism. Some pictures or video made with hand-held aircraft may provide more clues. Take the propellers off while testing landing gear performance !!!
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules