Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery to power bank adapter no power!
616 5 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damoUK
First Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

LOVE the Mavic 2 Pro and fly more kit and have already been through several cycles of all my batteries over the weekend, the drone is a joy to fly and everything is working beautifully.

So imagine my surprise when I thought I’d deplete the last half empty battery by charging my phone with the power bank adapter - only to find no power going through it, changed cables - no power - changed device - no power - tried a full battery - no power - changed USB slot - no power!

How do I go about getting a replacement for just the faulty usb power bank adapter? DJI?
2018-9-2
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

I know this may seem elementary but did you turn the battery on?
2018-9-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You have to turn battery on, just plugging in won’t give.
2018-9-2
Use props
damoUK
First Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-9-2 08:27
I know this may seem elementary but did you turn the battery on?

Really? I don’t remember ever doing that with the original mavic, but maybe I did it without thinking! But you’re right, that works! *Facepalm*
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

damoUK Posted at 2018-9-2 08:40
Really? I don’t remember ever doing that with the original mavic, but maybe I did it without thinking! But you’re right, that works! *Facepalm*

Hi there, Glad to hear you're able to find it out. if you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back and we're glad to help you here.
2018-9-2
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

damoUK Posted at 2018-9-2 08:40

Glad it was an easy fix!
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules