29247 23 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Columbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436686 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.
I have opened and charged all batteries including r/c to 100% and have reinstalled Go 4 app on iphone 6s. I have updated to v.1 on the a/c and now when the r/c is turned on I have the following messgae on it "EMMC FULL" . Does anyone know what this means and perhaps what I need to do to acknowledge it?

Has anyone else had this message on their r/c (not the phone)?

Many thanks for any advice.

2018-9-2
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you insert a memory card into the Mavic? If so, try formatting that memory card from within DJI GO.
2018-9-2
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes and I will try that. I'll let you know if that works.

Thanks for the quick reply.

2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out. As the previous post says, Yes please check your Sd card and Internal storage if it's already full.
2018-9-2
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Reformatted both the internal and added memory card and the issue seems to have been resolved, thanks for the pointer msinger.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Columbo Posted at 2018-9-2 13:19
Reformatted both the internal and added memory card and the issue seems to have been resolved, thanks for the pointer msinger.

Glad to hear that you're able to find it out and fix the issue If you have any concern or question feel free to reach us back. Cheers!
2018-9-2
Use props
Teratogen
lvl.1

I have the same error. I can't find where do I reformat the internal storage. Looking in the app but no luck. Please help. Mavic 2 pro.
2018-9-10
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Teratogen Posted at 2018-9-10 14:46
I have the same error. I can't find where do I reformat the internal storage. Looking in the app but no luck. Please help. Mavic 2 pro.

2018-9-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Puzzled by the EMMC Full message, did a little digging.  If it really is supposed to point the Pilot to microSD card, EMMC is a misnomer.  

MMC standards for Multi Media Card (NAND flash memory storage).  By adding the ''E'' ('e') to MMC, it means an Embedded Multi Media Card or eMMC.
Embedded (eMMC) usually indicating NAND flash memory soldered right to mother board.
2018-9-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Columbo's Forehead palm nails it with ''EEMC FULL'' message.
2018-9-10
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-10 15:18
Columbo's Forehead palm nails it with ''EEMC FULL'' message.

"Just one more thing...."
2018-9-11
Use props
Teratogen
lvl.1

Thank you very much. I found it
2018-9-12
Use props
fans25b10ba1
New

United Kingdom

Hi there, I have the same issue as this. Everything that I find in regards to this data the same thing that I need to format my SD card..problem is, I don’t have an SD Cardin the machine! I’ve tried following the instructions - camera settings, format SD card except it just says ‘no SD card’.
Any ideas?
2018-10-6
Use props
fans37102a8e
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans25b10ba1 Posted at 2018-10-6 03:25
Hi there, I have the same issue as this. Everything that I find in regards to this data the same thing that I need to format my SD card..problem is, I don’t have an SD Cardin the machine! I’ve tried following the instructions - camera settings, format SD card except it just says ‘no SD card’.
Any ideas?

Hi ,
I also had this message Emmc full I have no storage card in the Drone. So i connected to the drone and my laptop and transferred the data from the Mavic to my hard drive.. using the supplied black usb and the connection to the mavic body which is the same opening for the sd card..
2019-1-11
Use props
AlphaDog
lvl.3
Italy

fans25b10ba1 Posted at 2018-10-6 03:25
Any ideas?

If you don’t have an SD card you should format internal storage from Go4.
Before doing this download and save the pictures/videos stored
2019-1-11
Use props
buw
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys, I too am having the same EMMC FULL problem, HOWEVER, my issue seems to be much worse, as I have tried everything stated in this Forum; I have deleted all videos on SD card as well as on internal memory via direct USB connect to Mac Laptop. Still getting the EMMC FULL.

Seems my biggest challenge now is trying to connect & get into the GO4 App...it will not let me go past the last step of the wizard where the instructions states to now connect your mobile device, etc. The bottom menu to complete connection just before it launches the GO4 interface (where I can find how to format all memory)  I never get to (see screen shot below).

The only cause of this I can think of, is I had my friend use his iPhone to operate my Mavric...then it got full. Now I no longer can get into the GO4 Interface, and the controller is stuck on "EMMC FULL" after connecting.

Any help appreciated

2019-3-4
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-3-4
Use props
fans09b4e768
New

Hungary

buw Posted at 3-4 15:23
Hi guys, I too am having the same EMMC FULL problem, HOWEVER, my issue seems to be much worse, as I have tried everything stated in this Forum; I have deleted all videos on SD card as well as on internal memory via direct USB connect to Mac Laptop. Still getting the EMMC FULL.

Seems my biggest challenge now is trying to connect & get into the GO4 App...it will not let me go past the last step of the wizard where the instructions states to now connect your mobile device, etc. The bottom menu to complete connection just before it launches the GO4 interface (where I can find how to format all memory)  I never get to (see screen shot below).

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. Did you find any solution to this matter yet?

Thanks in advance
2019-4-16
Use props
clarkent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486293 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

fans09b4e768 Posted at 4-16 05:37
Hi,
I'm having the same issue. Did you find any solution to this matter yet?

Have you find a solution?
2019-12-5
Use props
nvlori
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

HI there for those of you who get an EMMC FULL Error message this is what I did.  Thank you for all the ideas in this string!  I tried these and more:  I cleared the Cache internally, formatted the sim card in EXFAT on my computer, switched to new cables, reloaded all of the APPS, upgraded the firmware...looked all over the Forum and YouTube and finally...after exploring"missing sim cards" and "sim card not found"...Eureka!  I plugged the Mavic into the computer (using the the factory cord) and simply took all the files from the internal SIM card on the Mavic using File Explorer and I'm back in the AIR...
2020-9-28
Use props
Joseph D Gonzales
New

United States

Columbo Posted at 2018-9-2 13:19

How did you perform these tasks? I can’t find how to reformat both. Thanks! Much appreciated.
2021-5-18
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Joseph D Gonzales Posted at 5-18 18:35
How did you perform these tasks? I can’t find how to reformat both. Thanks! Much appreciated.

Click this link which which is what I followed. I hope this helps.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 926&pid=1562963
2021-5-19
Use props
Joseph D Gonzales
New

United States

Columbo Posted at 5-19 04:46
Click this link which which is what I followed. I hope this helps.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=164926&pid=1562963

My remote reads “emmc full” and therefore I am unable to connect to my app & reformat. I don’t know how else to resolve this issue. Would like a detailed step by step process if you happen to know. Thanks  
2021-5-19
Use props
Columbo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Joseph D Gonzales Posted at 5-19 11:55
My remote reads “emmc full” and therefore I am unable to connect to my app & reformat. I don’t know how else to resolve this issue. Would like a detailed step by step process if you happen to know. Thanks

Sorry, but I thought the link was self explanatory. Just follow the pictures, that is what I did.

ATB.
2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules