please help me!! Missing ifm
763 12 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans15e0fe9f
lvl.1

Hello there! I’m new in this area, have spark fly more combo using with iPad,

I cannot see some intelligent flight modes, but i dont understand why, everything is up-to-date. I dont have any troble to take off,

PS: ı never use Beginner mode, any tutorial, (do not know if needed)

I can see some flight modes but... please help me bcoz i wanna take good shots with modes but i cannot :/

2018-9-2
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

Several people have noted the Intelligent Flight modes are missing after the GO4 update. So far DJI nor the Admins here have not provided any insight as to why or if anything will be done about it.
2018-9-2
Use props
CTN Prduction
lvl.1

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-9-2 12:42
Several people have noted the Intelligent Flight modes are missing after the GO4 update. So far DJI nor the Admins here have not provided any insight as to why or if anything will be done about it.

ohh i thought that Its just bcoz of me,,thank you i will wait!!!!
2018-9-2
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hmm strange. All works fine on my iPad.
Are you sure that you are not by any chance in sports mode?

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-9-2
Use props
CTN Production
lvl.1

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-9-2 16:10
Hmm strange. All works fine on my iPad.
Are you sure that you are not by any chance in sports mode?

Hello Alex,

Not in Sport Mode or Beginner Mode, I use Spark regular but cannot see intelligent modes (Helix, Dronie etc.)

Still not working. I can see the icon of "Quick Shot" but I cannot click :/

Everyone says Dji updated Spark by thinking of this, maybe company tactics

Now I'm really pilot without any modes )
2018-9-20
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

CTN Production Posted at 2018-9-20 14:27
Hello Alex,

Not in Sport Mode or Beginner Mode, I use Spark regular but cannot see intelligent modes (Helix, Dronie etc.)

Again, that’s weird.
Everything is working for me.
Try uninstalling and installing the app fresh over.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-20
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

It took me a few tries to find them.
2018-9-20
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I have an IFM issue too (I have the screen as shown in photo in post #2 above) - I have IFM but in Quickshot I only have Dronie, no Rocket, Circle or Orbit.  Are those not implemented for Spark?
I'm using:
Ipad mini 4, IOS V12.1.1
Go4 V4.3.9
AC V01.00.1000
RC V01.00.0600
P-mode and flying
WIFI only no OTG (ever)
Beginner is off

2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MccloudSpark Posted at 12-25 21:19
I have an IFM issue too (I have the screen as shown in photo in post #2 above) - I have IFM but in Quickshot I only have Dronie, no Rocket, Circle or Orbit.  Are those not implemented for Spark?
I'm using:
Ipad mini 4, IOS V12.1.1

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue? May we have the screenshot of this concern? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-12-26
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Hmmm. Working for me on iPad.
2018-12-26
Use props
CTN Production
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-26 16:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue? May we have the screenshot of this concern? Please keep us posted for further help.

Hello i of course tried with other device.Not only different device but also different software, iOS and Android.I also made my Spark FCC Mode with fake GPS application.Probably i will try all the way and sell this at last.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CTN Production Posted at 1-3 09:13
Hello i of course tried with other device.Not only different device but also different software, iOS and Android.I also made my Spark FCC Mode with fake GPS application.Probably i will try all the way and sell this at last.

Hi, sorry for the late response. May we have the firmware and DJI GO 4 app version that you're using? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem will persist. If it's still the same, we highly recommend sending a short video in regards to this for further help. You can use google drive or dropbox then upload the link here. For the mean-time, you could refer to the link below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer.

https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads
2019-1-3
Use props
CTN Production
lvl.1
Greece

Hello again, i do not know which part of troubleshooting steps solved my problem i can use intelligent flight modes anymore

I haven't been using until 6 months :/
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules