Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Please Update Us on These Things
458 11 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TommyGa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 222828 ft
  • >>>
United States

(1) Does DJI plan to reinstate the following items they removed on the Mavic 2 series that exist in their other lines:
(1)Precision landing
(2)Color modes such as Cinelike, etc that are no longer present?
(3)The ability to set battery auto discharge time?
(4)Non hyperlapse course-lock

Yes, we know they are gone, but it would be nice if DJI could tell us if they are planning on restoring these features which mean a lot to its loyal customers?
On the website, it alludes to a new firmware being released “at the end of August” which didn’t seem to materialize...

02217BD1-5B37-47DD-9709-A92F4ABA2867.jpeg
2018-9-2
Use props
MrArcher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Why don't you properly tag your thread Mavic 2 Pro so they can see it.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and thanks to you for being interested with that feature. Unfortunately, for now, we don't have any information yet from our developer if those features will be added to the Mavic 2 series.
2018-9-2
Use props
TommyGa
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-2 14:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and thanks to you for being interested with that feature. Unfortunately, for now, we don't have any information yet from our developer if those features will be added to the Mavic 2 series.

Any chance you could at least ask about these things that your developers took away?
2018-9-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

MrArcher Posted at 2018-9-2 13:53
Why don't you properly tag your thread Mavic 2 Pro so they can see it.

Yes he already do that click on the Mavic 2 Pro section and slide down and you will saw it

2018-9-3
Use props
MrArcher
Second Officer
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-9-3 04:41
Yes he already do that click on the Mavic 2 Pro section and slide down and you will saw it
[view_image]
[view_image]

Jackson, obviously either the OP or the Mod edited the post AFTER my post. Come on, think about it.
2018-9-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

MrArcher Posted at 2018-9-3 20:28
Jackson, obviously either the OP or the Mod edited the post AFTER my post. Come on, think about it.

Alright whatever you said
2018-9-3
Use props
TommyGa
Second Officer
  • >>>

Actually I tagged it correctly from the very beginning. I didn’t feel it necessary to justify that and correct you, “Mr. Archer”.
2018-9-3
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-2 14:17

Unfortunately, for now, we don't have any information yet from our developer

When you (DJI) say ''our developer'' it reads like you are reffering to one person or external entity.

Is DJI using a contractor for DJI's software developement?

If by ''our developer'' you do mean a DJI employee or DJI department, I have to wonder why you can not get information from your own employees or staff?

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-2 14:29
Any chance you could at least ask about these things that your developers took away?

Yes sure, I already forwarded the question about this. thanks for being interested in it.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-3 21:04
Unfortunately, for now, we don't have any information yet from our developer

When you (DJI) say ''our developer'' it reads like you are reffering to one person or external entity.

Hi there, for clarification actually that would be a different department since DJI has a lot of branches of department Including the developers and engineers, meaning if there's a question we need to escalate it to them for us to have the answer and feedback
2018-9-4
Use props
MrArcher
Second Officer
United States

Tommy - Glad you got it fixed numb nuts. I could careless who fixed it, but it WAS in the MAVIC Root when I first replied.  BTW, good luck demanding answers.  That always works out well, lol. Carry on.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules