Mavic 2 Pro not here yet....
1410 14 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nico77
lvl.2

Hey there.

I’ve ordered my Mavic 2 Pro during the release event and was one of the first according to the timestamps I’ve seen in another post. But untill now my drone hasn’t arrived yet. I did get a track and trace at the 29th but it stuck at Shemzen after “clearance processing completed”. DHL tells me that the package is underway nonetheless because “It’s in a container”.
I wonder if this is nonsense and if that is even possible that the tracking status is so bad? NB: I’m a Dutch guy living in Germany and that shouldn’t be a difficult country.

I wonder if anyone else has ordered on launch event and hasnt reveived anything yet. The annoying part is that the money is from my cc and DJI care is actived from the 30th on.

DJI: when will my package arrive and will you fix my DJI care?

Regards,

Nico
2018-9-2
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here for us in the UK, ordered during or not long after the launch.  Took days to ship.  Last tracking is "Departed Shenzhen" and no further updates.

It seems the problem is 100% DHL not DJI unfortunately as its their delay.

Apparently tracking stops because the package goes into a bigger pallet which has its own waybill number and reappears after the pallet has split and cleared customs.  There are a lot of us with the same problem and large delays (even more annoying as people ordering days later have their drones already via resellers!)
2018-9-2
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labor day weekend has delayed all shipments in the USA.
2018-9-2
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-2 16:27
Same problem here for us in the UK, ordered during or not long after the launch.  Took days to ship.  Last tracking is "Departed Shenzhen" and no further updates.

It seems the problem is 100% DHL not DJI unfortunately as its their delay.

That’s actually weird. How difficult can it be to tie up a container to several smaller entities? Having said that. If this is really the case the container should have arrived here days ago.

The odd thing is other people here in Germany who order after me already have theirs.
Let’s wait and see what happens on monday.
2018-9-2
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

If you contact them apparently they'll give the pallet waybill number (i emailed them today but they dont work weekends).

People who got sent as individual packages got them already.  Anyone with a bulk order like us who ordered first didn't.
I've got a friend who ordered off DigitalRev (reseller) on Friday.  His arrives tomorrow so 3 days.  And was E120 cheaper.

The US Labour day holiday has no effect on this.  Its DHL and customs.
2018-9-2
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-2
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2
United States

El Diablo Posted at 2018-9-2 23:32
Mine was stuck in Shenzhen for 5 days (incl. weekend). It has now departed the facility in Est Midlands - UK, I don't know how many more days I will need to wait... ordered on the 25th

It's really getting weird now. Just had an email from DJI with another waybill number and that is ALSO stuck in China. I called DHL and they told me that the way DJI sent the package was a " cheaper" option and therefore the tracking stops after China.

I have serious doubts the drone will be here any time soon and tbh I am quite disappointed by DJI (they specifically stated 3-5 days delivery after payment)
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nico, sorry to have kept you waiting, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.
Please contact us when you receive the package, we will help you with the DJI Care Refresh issue, thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 00:28
Hi Nico, sorry to have kept you waiting, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.
Please contact us when you receive the package, we will help you with the DJI Care Refresh issue, thank you.

Mindy,

Thanks you. Is there any eta when the drone will be delivered?
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

El Diablo Posted at 2018-9-2 23:32
Mine was stuck in Shenzhen for 5 days (incl. weekend). It has now departed the facility in Est Midlands - UK, I don't know how many more days I will need to wait... ordered on the 25th

El, sorry for the delay, the package is under normal shipping process, hope you will receive it soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nico77 Posted at 2018-9-3 00:30
Mindy,

Thanks you. Is there any eta when the drone will be delivered?

We do not have more info of that, it shall be updated soon, please pay attention to the DHL website, thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 00:36
We do not have more info of that, it shall be updated soon, please pay attention to the DHL website, thank you.

I'm totally confused now. You've sent me two tracking numbers through a PM and both of them are clearly not for me: One for UK and on for Finland. What is the correct tracking number for my shipment??
2018-9-3
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nico77 Posted at 2018-9-3 00:40
I'm totally confused now. You've sent me two tracking numbers through a PM and both of them are clearly not for me: One for UK and on for Finland. What is the correct tracking number for my shipment??

Hi Nico, I didn't send you PM of the tracking number before, I have sent the correct tracking number to you via PM now, please check, thanks.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

El Diablo Posted at 2018-9-3 01:15
Hi Mindy, thank you.

i don't mind the waiting as long as the product is without any issues ;)

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules