flight record sync issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TVwlkNmZrpD7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65269 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all, I am having issues uploading my last flight due to sync failure. Is anyone else experiencing a problem, and can anybody advise on how to rectify this problem? Many thanks.
2018-9-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try log out . close the app , then ..open  and log in again
2018-9-2
Use props
djiuser_TVwlkNmZrpD7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many thanks for your response,  I have tried this and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still nothing.
2018-9-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

djiuser_TVwlkNmZrpD7 Posted at 2018-9-3 00:58
Many thanks for your response,  I have tried this and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still nothing.

If you uninstalled the app, then all the flights not synced  were lost.
2018-9-3
Use props
Offroader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

Yessir, same here. Been happening for the last couple of days. I am not about to uninstall. I have no problems with this version of the app and not going to "upgrade" unless I am forced to. and like ALABAMA said, uninstall and all your flight logs are gone.

2018-9-3
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Make sure that you are loggin in into your account!
Even if the DJI go app opens, you still need to check whether you are logged in or not.
A couple of days ago I also couldn’t sync my flight records, then I noticed the app was asking me to sign in again,
After I signed in the second time (as I’ve thought), the flight records synced successfully.

Fly safe ppl.
Alex.
2018-9-3
Use props
djiuser_TVwlkNmZrpD7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many thanks for all your responses guys. I have just installed the app on my mobile for the 4th time and all now appears normal. I will open the app app on my tablet later and hopefully all will be well on there also.
2018-9-3
Use props
djiuser_TVwlkNmZrpD7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just following on from the previous discussion guys. All is well when I fly using my samsung s7 phone however when I try using my samsung tab 4 I can't even log in properly. Both are running the same version of the app. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
2018-9-4
Use props
Offroader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

I've been having this problem since 30 Aug 18. My Galaxy S7 Edge says it syncs successfully, but flights don't show up. My Tab Pro 12.2 says sync fails and the Tab Pro 8.4 I use for flying goes through the motions but the cloud icon is not next to the latest flights; doesn't say pass or fail.

No biggie, just doesn't show up here and my value of growth doesn't change. The main thing is I want to be able to see flights on my phone. Simple solution, I just copy the logs from my tablet to my phone.

Logging out then back in does not fix it.
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules