Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Windows 10 - DJI Assistant 2 and the Mavic Air RC
7848 14 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SmudgeMeister
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554 ft
New Zealand

Hi everyone.
Since flying the drone via wifi - I am not able to connect to the Mavic Air RC via the DJI app.Nor can I access the RC (but I can the aircraft) via the DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has a solution for connecting to the RC via the app or windows

At the moment, I can only fly via the Remote (wired) or the phone/tablet (wifi)

All very frustrating

Hoping for a solution.

Regards

Pete

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to use a different cable to connect your RC to the DJI Go 4 app and DJI Assistant 2?
2018-9-3
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Captain
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are several threads regarding the problems with DJI assistant 2 on Windows 10 connecting the RC. Well, save your troubles of searching..
1. Uninstall your DJI assistant 2 V.1.2.4
2. Download DJI Assistant 2 V.1.0.7   here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4l05yt ... B2%2B1.0.7.exe?dl=0
3. Install it and then connect your RC via PC USB port. Do not remove it. Of Course, the RC is not recognized
4. While the RC is connected to the PC. Update or install DJI Assistant 2 V.1.2.4.
5. NOW MAVIC AIR RC is recognized and CONNECT.
2018-9-3
Use props
SmudgeMeister
lvl.1
New Zealand

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-9-3 09:46
There are several threads regarding the problems with DJI assistant 2 on Windows 10 connecting the RC. Well, save your troubles of searching..
1. Uninstall your DJI assistant 2 V.1.2.4
2. Download DJI Assistant 2 V.1.0.7   here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4l05yt ... B2%2B1.0.7.exe?dl=0

Tried that... It does not work. I get the continuous loading/unloading USB noise with the Remote Control Turned on. Any other ideas?
2018-9-3
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Try this, this is how I got it to work: you really need another PC though!

1. You need a PC that DJI Assistant has never been installed on.
This is crucial. If you use your PC you have been trying to get it working on, it won't work. I tested
all the following steps on my PC and it won't work. You have to do this on another PC. My theory is that there are files or driver leftovers that don't get completely
deleted which causes the failures.
2. Disable driver signature enforcement.
Here is how you do it: https://windowsreport.com/driver ... rcement-windows-10/
Just follow the steps on solution #1
3. Install the newest version of DJI Assistant 2 by downloading it from the official DJI website.
During the process, your PC will ask you to install drivers that are not trustworthy.
Just hit install anyway and confirm the installation. You will be asked that twice. (so you have to click 2 times install
anyway and 2 times install)
4. Start DJI Assistant 2 and log into your account.
5. Connect your drone via USB to your PC.
6. Start the drone.
7. Wait a minute or so, the drivers from the drone might now be installed
and DJI Assistant should recognize the drone.
8. Done!
2018-9-3
Use props
SmudgeMeister
lvl.1
New Zealand

The drone is not the problem..... it's the remote control.
2018-9-4
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

It's the same for the remote control.
2018-9-4
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SmudgeMeister Posted at 2018-9-4 04:01
The drone is not the problem..... it's the remote control.

Hi Smudge. This is an issue which plagued many from the beginning.  Download and install this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wckjy9 ... it%2664bit.exe?dl=0

The trick is to force recognition of the RC. The person in post #3 was almost right, except you needed to go into Windows Device Manager after running v1.07 (or after installing the drivers in the attached) and delete all USB devices relating to DJI (there's a few), and then tell Device Manager to re-detect.  Or something like that. My Deutch compadre, Wachtberger, should recall the sequence if that doesn't work.

But forget the suggestion to reboot with Windows Signature Enforcement disabled (in this instance) - that's only relevant to issues with VPS configuration. The Vision drivers in the Ass2 installation which enable the two-way communication between the craft sensors and Ass2 required for VPS calibration aren't properly signed, and so don't install properly on installation without signature enforcement off. If you can calibrate VPS OK, you're not burnt by this.

2018-9-4
Use props
SmudgeMeister
lvl.1
New Zealand

The problem I have is.... with the RC connected and switched on, windows goes in to a loop of connecting/disconnecting the remote control.  So my question is, should this be the correct process

1. Uninstall DJI assistant 2 V.1.2.4
2. Download DJI Assistant 2 V.1.0.7   
3. Install it and then connect RC via PC USB port. Do not remove it.
4.Run your download from here.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/wckjy9 ... it%2664bit.exe?dl=0
5.install DJI Assistant 2 V.1.2.4.

Is that what you are suggesting?

Regards

Pete
2018-9-4
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SmudgeMeister Posted at 2018-9-4 11:57
The problem I have is.... with the RC connected and switched on, windows goes in to a loop of connecting/disconnecting the remote control.  So my question is, should this be the correct process

I also responded to you in another thread Phil.

Using either V1.07 or the specific driver install does the same thing - gets working drivers onto your PC. Then you need to leave your RC connected, exit out of Ass2, go into device manager, uninstall drivers for anything relating to a COM port that looks like something DJI, and get Device Manager to discover connected devices again. Windows should then detect the RC and assign the connections correctly.
2018-9-4
Use props
Sasha_Beluj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73937 ft

Hello,

Is there anybody from DJI officials?
I just spent like 3 hours of my time trying to connect my RC to the laptop running latest win10.

Dear DJI officials, this problem with the drivers was reported to you at least at February 2018. It's already September, why the hell it still there?! Why I should install old 1.0.7 version in order for driver to work? Do you have a lack of QA engineers?
Your users spent hundreds and thousands of dollars buying your drones and they definitely don't want to spend hours and hours dealing with the software problems.
And why there is no manual on the site? Ok, at least say "please download 1.0.7 from <link> before installing latest version".

Urrr.
2018-9-9
Use props
ShalerTW
New
Flight distance : 269 ft

I'm in the same boat as many.  I have a Mavic Pro.  I attempted to do a firmware update last night.  There is an error when I do it through the DJI Go4 app.  I installed the DJI assistant and successfully updated the UAV.  I then attempted to update the RC, but it continually errors.  I tried refreshing the current build and downgrading, but it continuously errors.  The remote connects to the UAV, but the RC will not update.  Thoughts?
2018-9-23
Use props
designamk1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182956 ft
South Africa

Hi all. Is it possible for one of you to upload the old version of DJI Assistant 2 as the link just 404's? Thank you
2018-11-12
Use props
CriZUndercover
Flight distance : 71709 ft
Germany

Hey there, all links are down. It would be great if anybody could share a new link with Version 1.0.7.

I searching through the Internet since 2 days and I can´t find this versions anywhere. The links in other posts are also down like here. Please help I Need a working Mavic Air for Business.

And for the topic problem I found a solution. Install the DJI Flight Simulator. Look for the dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe and install it. Problem with RC Connection solved.
2018-12-23
Use props
SebaTDF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft
Dominican Republic

SmudgeMeister Posted at 2018-9-4 11:57
The problem I have is.... with the RC connected and switched on, windows goes in to a loop of connecting/disconnecting the remote control.  So my question is, should this be the correct process

Hola, podrias volver a colocar el enlace de la version 1.0.7 ???

el enlace esta roto
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules