Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poor picture Quality
463 7 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Popeyes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443 ft
United States

When I try to film my flights the tablet screen shows light blue color and it doesn't show tree colors/ almst looks like it is in a fog
Can someone help me with this issue
Thanks
2018-9-3
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I take it you fly with DJI Go 4 app? Is your tablet screen showing correct colours when you use it normally? Did you check if your lens might be dirty on the drone? Are you using filters? What tablet are you using?
2018-9-3
Use props
Popeyes
lvl.1
United States

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-3 02:33
I take it you fly with DJI Go 4 app? Is your tablet screen showing correct colours when you use it normally? Did you check if your lens might be dirty on the drone? Are you using filters? What tablet are you using?

I was using it a week ago and the colors were correct. I am using the DJI Go4 app.
I was playing around with the settings.
Maybe I need to make a rest or what settings should I be using
Thanks
2018-9-3
Use props
Popeyes
lvl.1
United States

Popeyes Posted at 2018-9-3 02:44
I was using it a week ago and the colors were correct. I am using the DJI Go4 app.

I am using a Samsung tablet.Lens is clean and a special filter for the sun
2018-9-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Popeyes Posted at 2018-9-3 02:44

Sounds like the white balance may be out.

if you go into camera settings (slider type icon below record button on screen), then tap on the cog wheel tab at top of next screen, go right to the very bottom and tap 'reset camera settings', that should help.
2018-9-3
Use props
Popeyes
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2018-9-3 02:50

if you go into camera settings (slider type icon below record button on screen), then tap on the cog wheel tab at top of next screen, go right to the very bottom and tap 'reset camera settings', that should help.

Ok I will try that, first I have to figure out how to get o the camera settings, see I am still learning how to operate the screens programs
Thanks
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to adjust the camera settings in the app? Do you have a sample picture showing the problem?
2018-9-3
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Aardvark Posted at 2018-9-3 02:50

if you go into camera settings (slider type icon below record button on screen), then tap on the cog wheel tab at top of next screen, go right to the very bottom and tap 'reset camera settings', that should help.

Like he said. Also, see if your white balance setting is on AWB.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules