Shipping Delays to London
2541 16 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have ordered on 27/08/2018. Up until now, the latest update is that my product Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC on 31/08/2018. This is far from the advertised 3-5 working days shipping by DJI. They could have just told the consumers a longer shipping time than sort of giving false advertisements! Not good DJI!!!!!!
2018-9-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

sorry to read that mate I think they will give you a compensation for that read this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-164705-1-1.html
2018-9-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Btw welcome to the forum hope your item arrive earlier
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Your problem is with UK customs not DHL.

Lots of us have the same issue.  The pallets are in the UK and have been sat there for days.  UK customs have not yet broken them down, processed or scanned them.  They estimate "today or tomorrow" for that with deliveries "maybe by Wednesday".Your drone is currently in East Midlands airport.

If you ordered on the 27th, you're inside the 3-5 days they promise.

I ordered on the 23rd (release day) and DJI only shipped mine on the same pallet as you. So they broke that promise to me.

2018-9-3
Use props
J B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-3 04:28
Your problem is with UK customs not DHL.

Lots of us have the same issue.  The pallets are in the UK and have been sat there for days.  UK customs have not yet broken them down, processed or scanned them.  They estimate "today or tomorrow" for that with deliveries "maybe by Wednesday".Your drone is currently in East Midlands airport.

Well,  if that's the case, then I won't expect mine to be delivered in time of 3-5 working days as advertised. It's just a shame that I expected it to arrive just in time for my Switzerland trip on the 10th due to these horrible delays.
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

It said "estimated" delivery.  DJI did actually dispatch yours where it could have arrived in that time frame.
Im more annoyed as they didnt even ship until outside that period.  And then customs delays on top.

Its a week before the 10th.  You'll get it maybe Wed or Thu.  Thats plenty of time.
2018-9-3
Use props
J B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-3 06:27
It said "estimated" delivery.  DJI did actually dispatch yours where it could have arrived in that time frame.
Im more annoyed as they didnt even ship until outside that period.  And then customs delays on top.

Thanks mate. Keeping my fingers crossed.
2018-9-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

{snark ahead} ..... visions of BREXIT to come ;-)
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 2018-9-3 06:42

I'd respond with "it could be much faster then without all the extra red tape involved with the biggest protectionist trade block in the world with over 10,000 individual tariffs" {return-snark}

That and i suspect its mainly because UK workers never really actually work hard at all at anything in any job regardless of the politics.  There's a reason productivity is so low!

If i had to bet i'd say work staff laziness and/or under-resourced than anything else!
2018-9-3
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>

Ordered mine on Thursday 23rd Aug.Arrived Tuesday 28th Aug. Excellent considering two days were weekend, and the Monday was a bank holiday in the UK..
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

One of the very lucky few then.  Most of us ordering on 23rd still have drones in a warehouse in East Midlands Airport!
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi J B, we are very sorry for the delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. Currently, it has departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK and is on the way to your location, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-9-3
Use props
J B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 20:21
Hi J B, we are very sorry for the delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. Currently, it has departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK and is on the way to your location, hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks Mindy for the update. I’m so glad about the progress overnight. I’m pretty much hopeful that I get it today and no further delays would happen.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

J B Posted at 2018-9-3 21:40
Thanks Mindy for the update. I’m so glad about the progress overnight. I’m pretty much hopeful that I get it today and no further delays would happen.

We also hope so, appreciate your patience.
2018-9-3
Use props
J B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’m so happy right now!! Just got my baby. Just one day off than the advertised 3-5 working days shipping but I don’t mind.
C609204F-0C33-4A20-8A02-943B06084AA3.jpeg
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

J B Posted at 2018-9-4 03:12
I’m so happy right now!! Just got my baby. Just one day off than the advertised 3-5 working days shipping but I don’t mind.

We are so happy for you, glad to know you have received it, please test the flight performance and let us know if there is any issue, enjoy flying.
2018-9-4
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259 ft

WebParrot Posted at 2018-9-3 06:42

BREXIT will bring UK government operation down?   How come?
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules