Osmo Mobile 2 with huawei p20 pro
10005 24 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

Guys, May i know osmo mobile 2 with p20 pro is it we have problem on the exposure? When i switch for left side to the right side, the exposure keep changing and the brightness become bright, dark again and bright again?

Does you guys facing this problem?

Thanks
Steven
2018-9-3
Use props
djiuser_SP0hJke76BoV
lvl.2
Greece

I am facing the same exposure and focus issues in Huawei Mate 9. Can you record timelapses on full 4K? In Mate 9 timelapses are limited to 720p only ...
2018-9-3
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

I got my Osmo Mobile 2 a few days ago and I have a Huawei P20 Pro, too. It works like a charm and I can record timelapses in 4k.

If you want AE / AF lock, you have to do a long press on the screen with your finger like in any other photo app.
2018-9-3
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

saviour Posted at 2018-9-3 21:49
I got my Osmo Mobile 2 a few days ago and I have a Huawei P20 Pro, too. It works like a charm and I can record timelapses in 4k.

If you want AE / AF lock, you have to do a long press on the screen with your finger like in any other photo app.

Do you using DJI go app for your shooting?
2018-9-3
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Yes I do.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to set the exposure into manual?
2018-9-4
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 03:16
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to set the exposure into manual?

HI, I dont think in DJI GO app function can set exposure into manual?
Do you have any documentation or guidance for this?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

steventan Posted at 2018-9-4 17:43
HI, I dont think in DJI GO app function can set exposure into manual?
Do you have any documentation or guidance for this?

Hi. Sorry for the late response. I was able to double check it and I'm sorry for the confusion but that settings is only available for iOS devices.

2018-9-5
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-5 01:47
Hi. Sorry for the late response. I was able to double check it and I'm sorry for the confusion but that settings is only available for iOS devices.

[view_image]

Oh no
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I'm sorry for the trouble.
2018-9-6
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-6 02:09
I'm sorry for the trouble.

It ok.. When going have new update for android version?
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

steventan Posted at 2018-9-6 06:28
It ok.. When going have new update for android version?

We don't have any confirmation coming from our engineers for now. We will let you know. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-9-6
Use props
helyos
New

Romania

Hello,

Do you have any if Osmo Mobile 2 works ok with a Huawei P20 LITE ?
2018-9-19
Use props
Chrisparis75
lvl.1

hi everybody,
I have a brand new Huawei P20 Pro and I have just installed the latest version of Dji Go. I am using an Osmo mobile 2 with latest firmware.

When using the Dji App I can record but the movie isn't smooth... it is jerky !! No one can record a movie like this.

I had several attempts :
- Changing the movie resolution --> doesn't fix the issue
- Using the Huawei software --> movies are perfect

Apparently there is an issue between Dji Go and Huawei movie capture.

I would appreciate if Dji Engineering could give a try and suggest / create a fix.

Thanks in advance !!

Chris
2018-10-22
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

Chrisparis75 Posted at 2018-10-22 11:33
hi everybody,
I have a brand new Huawei P20 Pro and I have just installed the latest version of Dji Go. I am using an Osmo mobile 2 with latest firmware.

Bro, What is Huewei software that you are using?
2018-10-22
Use props
djiuser_BagjAi6ZMWyh
New
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-6 06:30
We don't have any confirmation coming from our engineers for now. We will let you know. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Dear DJI,
any progress about exposure settings, please? I have the Huawei P20 Pro and Osmo mobile 2.
DJI Go with auto exposure settings can not be used becouse auto exposure keep changing (flicking) is terrible.
AE/AF lock is not solution becouse we need AE lock only.
I'm disappointed because the combination of Huawei P20 Pro and Osmo Mobile 2 is absolutely great solution and DJI Go is not a bad application. One small step to perfection.
2018-10-22
Use props
Chrisparis75
lvl.1

steventan Posted at 2018-10-22 16:16
Bro, What is Huewei software that you are using?

I am using latest EMUI version 8.1.0
Kernel version 4.4.103+

build version CLT-L29 8.1.0.157(C432)

I am using the application provided by default by Huawei for video and pictures capture.
There is apparently another french using complaining about jerking video with the new version of Dji Go...  something is going wrong with this new version.
2018-10-23
Use props
Chrisparis75
lvl.1

France

The French Dji Support tells me that the Dji Go Software hasn't been tested with Huawei P20 Pro.
Therefore they believe there is a compatibility problem between Osmo Mobile 2 + Dji GO and my phone

!!! Is that necessary to say that the Huawei P20 Pro is one of the leader mobile phone since more than 10 months... Dji answer is not acceptable.

Does anyone else have problem with the Huawei and Dji ?? Let'us know !
2018-11-8
Use props
steventan
lvl.1
Malaysia

Chrisparis75 Posted at 11-8 22:38
The French Dji Support tells me that the Dji Go Software hasn't been tested with Huawei P20 Pro.
Therefore they believe there is a compatibility problem between Osmo Mobile 2 + Dji GO and my phone

Maybe we should check with other model of huawei  phone, is it supported?
2018-11-9
Use props
Chrisparis75
lvl.1

France

List provided by Dji support after my request a week ago :
Android version 3.1.43
Huawei compatibility list : P10 ; P10+ ; P9 ; P9+ ; Mate 10 ; Mate 9 : Nova 2 ; Honor 10 (?!?) ; Honor 9

My version is 8.1.0 !!!
I cannot believe this compatibility list is up to date !!
2018-11-12
Use props
ExploreWorld
New
India

I am not sure about the issues you people are facing but found this video shot on P20 Pro and OSMO Mobile 2 and i have to say the phone is amazing and its working fine with DJI GO

2018-11-20
Use props
MrRoboto
lvl.3
Canada

ExploreWorld Posted at 11-20 07:18
I am not sure about the issues you people are facing but found this video shot on P20 Pro and OSMO Mobile 2 and i have to say the phone is amazing and its working fine with DJI GO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-VmSDCCUL4

That is really impressive !! Wish I had even a small part of your skill.
2018-11-21
Use props
Chrisparis75
lvl.1

France

Hi ExploreWorld,
Are you using Dji Go app or do you use directly the Huawei recording app provided on the phone ?
This is important because when recording on Dji app it is not working smoothly... (lag).

Thanks in advance for providing the info

Chris (France)
2018-12-17
Use props
emenuto
New
Sweden

I have a P20 Pro and i the tracking mode does not work. Also i can not change the resolution when taking pictures, there is no option for it, shows only for the video.

Mats
2019-4-24
Use props
djiuser_Ldh1ph6bvHbN
New
United Kingdom

I have the same problem.
Unfortunately, I cannot attach the youtube link. hahaha. I would love to solve the problem and not need to change the phone.
Anyway video with P20 pro is bad because the zoom function is laggy.

any solutions to this?
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules