Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,
I ordered the Fly More kit for the Mavic2 on the 27th. According to the website ist should ship in 3-5 days, but it is still not on its way.
For the order I even used a prority shipping coupon, but that doesn´t seem to help.

Do you guys already received your kits? What was the shipping time?
My Mavic 2 Pro that I ordered through Apple already arrived last Friday...

I already asked the support but didn´t get an answer.
If someone from DIJ reads this: My order no is 0490934846090

Chears

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your order number: 0490934846090 that was placed under your account is delayed. The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit is not yet available prior in our UK warehouse. Since the demand for Mavic 2 and accessories is beyond our expectations, we are sorry that you may not receive the package within the expected delivery time. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for understanding.
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Lots of us ordered drones on launch day and still havent received them (or accessories) so i wouldnt expect anything speedy.
2018-9-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Hope you get it soon fly safe
2018-9-3
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-3 15:11
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your order number: 0490934846090 that was placed under your account is delayed. The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit is not yet available prior in our UK warehouse. Since the demand for Mavic 2 and accessories is beyond our expectations, we are sorry that you may not receive the package within the expected delivery time. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the info.
When do you expect it to be available in th UK warehouse?
It now says 5 to 7 days shipping time in the store. Does that mean it will be shipped in the next days?

Seems like I wasted my priority shipping code on this...
2018-9-3
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244062 ft
Slovenia

I have also ordered fly more kit and since that time i haven't received any updates, online support told exactly the same as posted here that they are "out of stock" ... i looks like we have to wait for more flying time, until then let's enjoy in that 31minutes and then recharging and so on and on... fingers crossed that they deliver more fly more kit

2018-9-4
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Krky Posted at 2018-9-4 03:36
I have also ordered fly more kit and since that time i haven't received any updates, online support told exactly the same as posted here that they are "out of stock" ... i looks like we have to wait for more flying time, until then let's enjoy in that 31minutes and then recharging and so on and on... fingers crossed that they deliver more fly more kit

[view_image]

In my opinion, if they are out of stock, it should be stated so on the store page...
I wouldn't have wasted my shipping coupon for an item that is out of stock anyway!
2018-9-4
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Slovenia

daishi Posted at 2018-9-4 04:10
In my opinion, if they are out of stock, it should be stated so on the store page...
I wouldn't have wasted my shipping coupon for an item that is out of stock anyway!

TRUE ! i guess they ship fly more kit only with those who ordered with Mavic2 with fly more kit! but after presentation i spoke with online support and they told me that only combo with googles is available, because i wanted to order mavic 2 with fly more kit, so i just ordered mavic 2 pro .
2018-9-4
Use props
Corvus monedula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

Krky Posted at 2018-9-4 04:20
TRUE ! i guess they ship fly more kit only with those who ordered with Mavic2 with fly more kit! but after presentation i spoke with online support and they told me that only combo with googles is available, because i wanted to order mavic 2 with fly more kit, so i just ordered mavic 2 pro .

They do not even ship Fly More to those who ordered Mavic 2 with Fly More.
2018-9-4
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Slovenia

Corvus monedula Posted at 2018-9-4 04:30
They do not even ship Fly More to those who ordered Mavic 2 with Fly More.

yea, i've heard about that also, really sux from dji about that mess i must say !
now im reading on this forum (another thread), that 2 or 3 mavic's 2 are already crashed down !
2018-9-4
Use props
Gneorg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91640 ft
Estonia

I have same issue, ordered my Fly More Combo 24.08, and it still havent been shipped. I have chatted with support yesterday, they told that it will shipped on Monday and arrive to Europe but Wednesday.
Today is Tuesday and my order still haven't been shipped.
DJI should inform client if there are delays or give exact shipment time.
2018-9-4
Use props
bobby bee
lvl.1

Canada

I too ordered the fly more kit at the same time as the MP2, I hope the delay on the kit doesn’t delay the bird?
2018-9-4
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Yay! Its finally shipped!
2018-9-5
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Slovenia

daishi Posted at 2018-9-5 04:50
Yay! Its finally shipped!

really, what time did you ordered and did you ordered with mavic or separate?
2018-9-5
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Yep,
it will arrive on Friday .
I ordered on the 27th and just the Fly More Kit.
Already got my Mavic 2 Pro from Apple a week ago..
Maybe the priority shipping coupon helped after all.
2018-9-5
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Slovenia

daishi Posted at 2018-9-5 08:07
Yep,
it will arrive on Friday .
I ordered on the 27th and just the Fly More Kit.

GREAT news ! now you can spare me one for a little time hahah
2018-9-6
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
Belgium

I should consider myself as lucky: I ordered the Fly More kit yesterday (separately from the M2P that I bought from Apple), and it is shipped today from UK (I live in France). No delivery date yet, could be this Friday, or beginning of next week.
2018-9-6
Use props
Pbas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186991 ft
Sweden

Shipping seem to be totally random. I ordered on the 28th and have been flying since tuesday 4th. Guess I’m one of the lucky ones...
2018-9-7
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mine really arrived today.
I don't think its random. I spoke to the DJI support and the container was stuck in customs in GB, thats why the delivery was delayed...
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

daishi Posted at 2018-9-3 21:21
Thanks for the info.
When do you expect it to be available in th UK warehouse?
It now says 5 to 7 days shipping time in the store. Does that mean it will be shipped in the next days?

Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response. I would like to ask if you were able to receive your unit as we check on our system that the order number has been received?
2018-9-9
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Tony,
thanks for asking.
Yes, my Fly More Kit arrived on Friday!
2018-9-9
Use props